Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's The "decline" Button For Login Rewards?

Akunamis

There's just an "Accept" button, which falsely give me hope that I could refuse to get Warframe XP on my all-30 Warframe collection. I also don't need another Gorgon.

Maybe change some rewards at a certain Mastery level or let them be a little more generic?

Edited by Akunamis

I seem to recall that there was some talk about changing how login rewards work. I can't remember if it was here on the forums, or on a livestream.

The talk was something along the lines of making it work in a way, that it wouldn't give you XP for your lvl 30 frame, and things like that.

It's underneath the heaving pile of Banshees in the corner.

Be careful I heard last time someone reached into them they lost a finger.

I'm not picturing a gelatinous mass of Banshees just laying limp across one another, all breathing in sync and being generally creepy.

You know what would be neat ?
A decline button that you could use, and every time you would do so, your chance at getting a better (or less crappy, depends on how you see it) reward on the following day would increase.

You know what will never happen ?
A decline button that you could use, and every time you would do so, your chance at getting a better (or less crappy, depends on how you see it) reward on the following day would increase.

T.T