Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine The Factions Each Having This....

Llyssa

If the AI could learn. Then they would learn to fear us. The cowards would be hiding in the corner wondering why they're god put them into this deadly world, thinking about it as the life passes from them.

or they would just turn off lifesupport all the time, not drop pickups, always lock their lockers, gather in huge numbers, wear super armor and blow our relays up way faster :D also headshots, focus fire, damage bonus awareness, teaming up with other factions and what not :P

or they would just turn off lifesupport all the time, not drop pickups, always lock their lockers, gather in huge numbers, wear super armor and blow our relays up way faster :D also headshots, focus fire, damage bonus awareness, teaming up with other factions and what not :P

Renewal and I don't care bout draining health,you can't willingly not drop pickups, my mutt prys open locked stuff with 90% efficiency, Angstrum, T4 Helions still die with effort, and simply teaming up did not work for corrupted.

Renewal and I don't care bout draining health,you can't willingly not drop pickups, my mutt prys open locked stuff with 90% efficiency, Angstrum, T4 Helions still die with effort, and simply teaming up did not work for corrupted.

Did you play when there were Nervos around?