The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Prime Needing A Buff

-Appa-

Well since Ember has had quite a recent buff, and a good one at that (except make WOF have no duration), I was wondering, will the glaive prime get a buff this year. 

Reasons why the glaive needs a buff:

-Low Damage (I'm only asking for maybe 5-10 more damage) [35]-{40-45}

-Low attack speed (Which makes no sense for a light weapon like the glaive) [1.2 (On stats-but swings slower)]-[Just a little more attack speed maybe 1.4/1.5]

-Crit Chance/Status Chance (Either increase either one, But i prefer status, then maybe i could use radiation proc and make it have even more utility) Crit-[5%]-[15%-20%] or Status-[10%]-[20%]

so what do you think s the glaive fine as it is, or are you with me, in saying the glaive needs a buff? :)

i would ask to make it     1/2  impact  1/2 slash

since Glaive is slash and Kestrel is impact , watching Glaive Prime design it would makee sense to make it both slash and impact base damage

Also add stager on charge atk

lower critik and buff statut chance

MLy worst issue with Glaive prime is that ennemies dont react while being hit (Panthera stager it need this)

Edited by Tsoe

i would ask to make it     1/2  impact  1/2 slash

since Glaive is slash and Kestrel is impact , watching Glaive Prime design it would makee sense to make it both slash and impact base damage

Also add stager on charge atk

lower critik and buff statut chance

MLy worst issue with Glaive prime is that ennemies dont react while being hit (Panthera stager it need this)

Couldn't of put it better myself :3

The only time I use glaive prime is when I'm using trinity for 99% blessing.

I guess the main issue with glaive prime is low attack range, no crit potential and low damage. It's just not worth using outside the reason that I mentioned IMO.

I don't know whether it needs a buff. I wouldn't mind one but by just adding quick return and an unranked power throw I have no problem doing high damage even in t4

I do somewhat agree with your statement, but the glaive prime compared to the non prime counterpart, had no damage increase, just a increase in flight speed I believe. And with the suggested buffs, on damage status and attack speed, I believe it would bring it up to the tier of other end game melee weapons :) 

LOl love how this starts with - seeing as ember got a buff - it's like how are these two things even related?

Glaive and ember prime came in the same bundle :P

FYI Glaive goes perfect on my silent sniper build for Banshee,. Lanka, Hikou Prime and Glaive - it's a great setup and I don't think the Glaive needs a buff

Yet stealth, at the moment is about as useful as a broken hover, if youre doing endgame like T4D and T4S -.-

Glaive Prime is actually pretty good.

Using the correct build, I can have it 1-shot every enemy it passes through up until enemies start scaling up to 60+.

Whats your build? want to test this for myself.. maybe 40+ but unless you're stealth-ed i cant see it being above 40

Glaive Prime is actually pretty good.

Using the correct build, I can have it 1-shot every enemy it passes through up until enemies start scaling up to 60+.

This, people don't realize how good the glavie actually is. Build it with the intent to be thrown from your secondary. Not for channeling or blocking and you will have a lot of fun with your exploding hand rocket.

This, people don't realize how good the glavie actually is. Build it with the intent to be thrown from your secondary. Not for channeling or blocking and you will have a lot of fun with your exploding hand rocket.

Yes i agree, but 60+ with no stealth bonus is impossible form this weapon, the damage from the explosion, and even two hits(Going through and back on the enemy) will still not kill it. And still the point is, the glaive prime only has a flight speed buff, from the non primed glaive, all I'm saying is a slight more status and maybe a tad more damage as well.

Well since Ember has had quite a recent buff, and a good one at that (except make WOF have no duration)

funny.gif

I was wondering, will the glaive prime get a buff this year. 

why would u connect "Ember" and "Glaive" ?? O.o

Reasons why the glaive needs a buff:

-Low Damage (I'm only asking for maybe 5-10 more damage) [35]-{40-45}

-Low attack speed (Which makes no sense for a light weapon like the glaive) [1.2 (On stats-but swings slower)]-[Just a little more attack speed maybe 1.4/1.5]

-Crit Chance/Status Chance (Either increase either one, But i prefer status, then maybe i could use radiation proc and make it have even more utility) Crit-[5%]-[15%-20%] or Status-[10%]-[20%]

so what do you think s the glaive fine as it is, or are you with me, in saying the glaive needs a buff? :)

I agree on higher attack speed and status chance, that's it.

btw if you dont throw it, you doing it wrong