Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insufficient Space In Inventory

(PSN)Rapnoob

Question

Hi Everyone!

I'm a PS4 player as Rapnoob.

I'm trying to level up my mastery rank, changing weapon when it comes to level 30.

Now I have two secondary weapons in my inventory and I've created the third one in foundry but I can't add it to my inventory because it arrive a message to me saying that there is insufficient space in my inventory.

I have 6 melee,2 primary and 2 secondary weapons. 

It's odd because with the melee weapons it asked me to pay 12 platinum and then it added to me more inventory space, but for the secondary not.

How does it work with the inventory space?

How much space it add paying with platinum?

How can I have more space for the secondary weapon? Or How can I sell my weapons in order to have more space?

7 answers to this question

Same thing happened to me but i had slots available. Its and error message and doesnt prompt you to spend plat to buy extra slots it just says insufficient space. It has got to be a bug, normally ot would prompt for slot purchase.

Hmm, I suppose they don`t want you to accidentally buy a slot if unintended. Try going to inventory, purchase a slot then try again.

I had slots available when this message popped up, thats the only reason I remeber it. I left the foundry went to inventory and confirmed spots, went back to foundry and everything worked fine. It has be to be similar to the bug when you cant make a pyrchase and it says try again later. Something is falling out of synch.

Edited by (PS4)Santar0s