Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prisma Gorgon Sounds So Flimsy!

Shaonia

The sound makes it sounds more like a Corpus laser gun instead of the lean mean Grineer HMG it's supposed to be. 

Please DE, consider changing the sound to either the original Gorgon or the Gorgon Wraith sound. The current sound sounds extremely out of place.

Edited by Vaykor

Looking at the description of the Prisma Vetruix, via the wiki, I'd speculate that the Gorgon Prisma is a Gorgon that has been "altered' by the Void, or perhaps even by the Neural Sentry. As such, having a more "Orokin Energy Weapon" feel to is isn't that out of place. I'm hoping that the Corrupted Heavy Gunners in the Void start using this instead of their current, regular Gorgons.

I agree. It sounds INCREDIBLY weak compared to the original Gorgon. It lacks any form of punch that the regular sounds have. Even the Viper sounds better, and that thing sounds like a staple gun.

I am not saying that the laser-like sounds aren't good. I mean the Supra for instance did a laser HMG perfectly. It has a lot more punch than the Prisma Gorgon. Which makes me wonder why this even happened in the first place.

All in all, fine with the laser-esque sound, it just needs more punch. A LOT more.

(PS: I feel like I wasted 600 ducats on a gun that irritates me with how it sounds... :s)

Edited by Gaevolan

what the hell DE?

who are you making all this guns for? little fairies?

MANLY MACHINE GUN MUST SOUND LIKE A MANLY MACHINE GUN

manly men disappointed ITT

Not only manly men, my friend.

All I can really say: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQK6yQ8NG6M

Edited by Gaevolan

Agree. I miss the clickidy-clakk of the gorgon.

Made you feel like it was this insane machine gun that was about to break apart at any moment because of how badass it was at pumping out lead (or whatever Grineer bullets are made out of).

If they want to give this Gorgon a different sound because it's special and has less recoil, fine, but it needs to pack a punch, as gorgon always has.