Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Platinum Back!

There is currently no way to get platinum back after making a purchase.  There is an entirely optional account-wide reset that will be made available with the delivery of Update 8.0 that will allow you to get *all* of your platinum back, because it will completely restart your account.

Currently, all intentional purchases with Platinum are final. Clearly accidential purchases, such as acquiring a second Wyrm, or buying a weapon twice can be resolved with support.warframe.com - the ladies and gentlemen over there received new tools for such actions. Nevertheless, this is not for buying a frame, farming the parts, then trying to get the Platinum back - this is for clear-cut-case situations of mispurchases against the sane intentions of a user without benefit from it.

Refunds on Platinum purchased in the form of real money are not an option.

How do I get platinum back cuz I have a Wyrm that I no longer want!

You will have to wait for the optional reset.

There is no reset. We will be offering a one-time optional reset for those that want (demand) it.

The optional reset will nuke everything expect platinum you bought, primes, exclusives, friends, guilds.

There will be no keep this and that and this etc...

As seen above.

Edited by Toko

so I'd get Vandal and Prime gear for free?????

No, you would only retain them if you had gotten them in the original manner (Founder packs for Prime, OBT-related stuff for the Vandals).

What he means is that people who already have the Vandal/Prime/other promotional stuff don't need to worry about losing it if they choose to reset.

Currently, all intentional purchases with Platinum are final. Clearly accidential purchases, such as acquiring a second Wyrm, or buying a weapon twice can be resolved with support.warframe.com - the ladies and gentlemen over there received new tools for such actions. Nevertheless, this is not for buying a frame, farming the parts, then trying to get the Platinum back - this is for clear-cut-case situations of mispurchases against the sane intentions of a user without benefit from it.

Refunds on Platinum purchased in the form of real money are not an option.

...when are you getting rid of your second Wyrm? Or just waiting on the nuke all button? :P

As far as I know at this point Sentinals dont take up space, even though they say they take up 2 (anyone please correct me if im wrong on this).  So if you arent keen on getting credits for it, keep hold of it as you may end up with a warframe or build you prefer to use it on down the track (so you wont need to build it then).  Personally I've found the wyrm to be dam useful even if you put only a frost mod on its weapon, but can see why others wouldnt.

Edited by Loswaith