Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 000 000 Kills In One Week. Done!

Fraank

Everyone who needs a new (unimportant) goal to achive. here is one. Feel free to break the new kill record i set up.

The first player who beats my record gets a free Orokin Catalyst :)

Good luck everyone.

FdOKenz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FdOKenz.jpg

based on the numbers you had to kill 143,000 per day.

If you play 12 hours a day that is 12,000 kills per 1 hour.

And since an average mission is 20 mins, you need 4,000 kills per average mission.

That is bloody insane. It is like doing draco/stehpano for 4 rounds without stop and you being the sole excal continuously for 12 hours. Though i won't know how survival can be like near end-game but this in itself is insane.

1million kills per week is alot, even the number of kills per day is already insane.

I will try but maybe next week.

based on the numbers you had to kill 143,000 per day.

If you play 12 hours a day that is 12,000 kills per 1 hour.

And since an average mission is 20 mins, you need 4,000 kills per average mission.

That is bloody insane. It is like doing draco/stehpano for 4 rounds without stop and you being the sole excal continuously for 12 hours. Though i won't know how survival can be like near end-game but this in itself is insane.

1million kills per week is alot, even the number of kills per day is already insane.

I will try but maybe next week.

actually, i did ~18-22k kills per hour. Moreover, i began to grind on Monday, started this topic on Saturday and the killleaderboard reset is on Sunday.

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

I know how to break it, but I don't actually think, that you would have done it that way.
I am curious about how you did it, while I am amused by the fact, that you killed twice the enemies I killed so far, in one single week.

I admire your dedication, but I have to ask: How did you do it?
You obviously found a way, in which you can get a high sustained amount of kills while at the same time having an endless amount of them.
In that case I would say, that you were doing an endless mission, in which you would only face Enemies, that are very easy to control, while your objective was always safe, making it easy to remain stationary.
If you were grinding in any interception, that wouldn't have been possible, which means, that you ran a defense on a rather small tile, featuring the infested as your enemies. I am thinking of the Dark Sector node Kadesh on Mars. Of course another possibility would be doing Odin, which would require some movement. 
I don't actually think, that you did an interception for these kills, because that would require a lot of movement.
Excalibur or Vauban would be the two most logical choices.

On a defense.

Vauban with an Opticor, Ogris, Penta, Torid or Angstrum. Opticor would be most logical because of it's ammo maximum.
What kind of defense was it?

What were your intentions other than showing everyone, that it is possible to kill 1.000.000 enemies in a week.

What problems did you face?
Would you want others in your clan to surpass you?
How do you think your actions inspired players?
(etc. some other standard questions)

What were your intentions other than showing everyone, that it is possible to kill 1.000.000 enemies in a week.

What problems did you face?

Would you want others in your clan to surpass you?

How do you think your actions inspired players?

(etc. some other standard questions)

Intention: give some players a new goal in warframe.

Problems? No problems.

I hope everyone who surpasses me doesnt tell anyone about it.

some ppl are probably really intrested in my knowledge. Most likely cephalon suda.

which leads me to a really scary question: "What would happen if the entire community knew about it?"