Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Hey derf. Lets have a little deal. If you let me be a corpus I will let you be a tenno. Do we have a deal "Betrayer"? *win*wink 

Don't forget to mention about the dude who loves the Tenno too much that he find out their every move and tries to hug them, just a bit too hard, which normally ends up with us in halves :) It's one of the special privilege only the Tenno have.

Edited by mhyr1104

Why is this not in the game yet I ask you why? we need some comic relief here, for all the fun this game has, it has no comedy, and considering all the other lack luster things, the least this game could do with is a little more jokes, even just one joke like this is good enough. Please DE, you'll satisfy so many people and besides, april 1st is coming in fast. *HINT HINT*

Why is this not in the game yet I ask you why? we need some comic relief here, for all the fun this game has, it has no comedy, and considering all the other lack luster things, the least this game could do with is a little more jokes, even just one joke like this is good enough. Please DE, you'll satisfy so many people and besides, april 1st is coming in fast. *HINT HINT*

Is it because Derf makes a 'Fool' of himself?