Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

If not in Warframe Online (this game)

Please make him the protagonist of the next $60 single player version of this game

WARFRAME: The Revenge of Anyo

My father will be avanged

and if you make a second single player $60 game call it...

WARFRAME: Derf Rising

Chaos has reigned for too long, there is only one who can bring back order to the System

The third game will be called

Derf Sector

and it will be an origin story

I still Believe in the Goofy Animations, Random Sayings and all for derf, And I believe in the random skilling of even enemiess instead of players.... BUT My input would be while he's goofy crazy and all.......

Give him the back story of being the fan boy who tries being like the tenno but do something like, He researched , studied, and learned an ancient tenno artifact scroll and found a godly blade or accessory that has like a 5% drop rate on derf kill. And that If attacked by that godly stupid animation or skill or whatever its like a garuntee downer, or something along the lines, don't make him completely dumb, and comical make him comical, dumb, goofy but also give us a moment that we go RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS THAT ''enter derf move here'' SKILL RUN FOR YOUR F***ing Ninja Tenno Lives!!!!! Maybe even a gattling gun move or something..... Who knows lol

Edited by iBuzzKill

What if Derf Anyo was randomly appearing instead of the current bosses on Corpus planets? On a RNG basis.

And he says something like "Don't be mad, this time you won't get a frame BP". And drops fake items. Like you think you got a system, but it's gonna be a S#&$ty skana replica.

Lets make frames harder to get ! Not enough RNG.

What if Derf dropped some item that was utterly useless, collectible, and impossible to obtain in any other way?  Something along the lines of some kind of clown-face shoulder emblem, or perhaps a five-piece or ten-piece set of emblems. 

(In my best Shakespearean actor voice)

"MAKE IT SO."