Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Just had a thought, based on another sketch of him I made.....what if Derf Anyo had a Moa sidekick? Who would follow him around, recording his exploits, and it wouldn't attack the player? And if it gets destroyed during the conflict, Derf complains about it.

Thoughts?

The MOA should be harder to kill than Derf

Love this thread. I'm all for Derf dropping Dojo statue/Warframe miniatures blueprints, and/or decorative weapons. Like fake Limited Edition Brand skanas you can hang on your dojo walls. Maybe he'll have a very high chance of dropping the weapon he's using and change weapon every time we see him?

Love this thread. I'm all for Derf dropping Dojo statue/Warframe miniatures blueprints, and/or decorative weapons. Like fake Limited Edition Brand skanas you can hang on your dojo walls. Maybe he'll have a very high chance of dropping the weapon he's using and change weapon every time we see him?

Now that reminded me of Wile E. Coyote, always using a different weapon, and always failing. Guess that makes us the Roadrunners. :3

I think it would be interesting if he had a variety of powers that would randomly change instead of a set, standard setup like the rest of the bosses, however, they should all be dorky in some way. Like he could throw Nyx's psychic daggers, but they always wind up curving into a wall at random. He could do Rhino's roar to try and power up himself and his allies, only to have it sound squeaky and quiet. He could use Volt's shock, only when it hits, it always chains back to him. All of them having some sort of amusing quote to come after them. Like "Dang it, those things are hard to control..." or "OW, that wasn't supposed to happen!" 

Just to make the encounter more random, dynamic and funny. Always something different, so he's more than just a speed bump after you see him the first few times.