The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

You know how the next new tile set, Is going to be a crashed Corpus ship?

Anyone seeing a certain Derf Anyo ploping down from a ruined Corpus ship stranded in a iceland that he probably crashed because he clicked the wrong button after accidentally being let into the helm of the ship?: I know I can.

I have an idea for Derf, excuse me if someone has already said this before. I haven't read through all 60 pages. @w@

Anyway, if Derf is up against a Vauban, he will jump from his vent right in front of you saying, "I see you are using a Vauban frame! Well Tenno I have studied that Frames ultimate technique and will unleash upon you ten fold!!!" He then proceeds to throw a vortex that does no damage and no magnetic to the player and only suceeds in sucking himself into Vortex and poofing.

We really need more joking things like Derf, Warframe tries taking itself too seriously in some ways. He would really lighten up the mood.

I would love to see the little eccentric Corpus Tenno Fanboy thinking he's smoke screened and just walks at the Tenno talking smack thinking he's invisible, or using a Frost ability only to freeze himself, or tries to bladestorm you and just kills all the enemies around you. So yeah we need more goofy, the game is goofy enough as of now. I say it's time we revel in the goofiness.

---

Five minutes after I posted this the Dev Stream showed off Derf. DE I love you!

Edited by TheHoleyOne