The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

good day ... to be honest this event to win two mod's and other item that does not appear the image and ridiculous to the point that everyone is playing on the planet europe, one lag of hell, latch and lock the connection in multplayer, every 3 doest completed full one 1% to 100% and it looks like this event only lasts for 2 days now .. ops missing one day .... sorry but I am very disgusted with the lack of respect and consideration to the players!! not have complete this event with that of the lag demon

Edited by HanzoAzura

good day ... to be honest this event to win two mod's and other item that does not appear the image and ridiculous to the point that everyone is playing on the planet europe, one lag of hell, latch and lock the connection in multplayer, every 3 doest completed full one 1% to 100% and it looks like this event only lasts for 2 days now .. ops missing one day .... sorry but I am very disgusted with the lack of respect and consideration to the players!! not have complete this event with that of the lag demon

google translate?

Hey :)

Thx for that update guys, you're doing great work, but imo, I think Saryn's Moult nerf in kinda crappy.

Actually, there is no point using Moult since Loki's Decoy outperforms its stats :

- Decoy has a better aggro.

- Decoy last longer, even without duration mod.

- Decoy can be placed wherever the player chose, and pretty far from the caster. It also can block lasers while saryn need to take the laser shot to be able to block it with moult.

- Decoy allow loki to switch position, so it has better possibilities than saryn's moult.

- Decoy cost the same energy price as Saryn's Moult, but Loki can cast it 4 times since it has more energy than Saryn.

- Decoy mod cost less to equip than Moult (3 vs 4 on affinity slot [halved rounded up at max level]).

So, just tell me, what's the point of using Moult while Decoy is far away better ? I just see none, except wasting mod points.

As far as I'm concerned, I just think that setting a timer on Moult is kinda effectiveless, and even more if we just consider the fact that saryn's moult can only be placed on Saryn's position (what shall we do then ? put it somewhere and go back to that place every 20 seconds to cast it again ?)

Maybe we can just find a solution by putting Saryn's Moult duration back to the way it was, but by deleting its Moult's regen.

That's my point of view, you may disagree, but I just consider that this nerf retrieved almost all Saryn's gameplay possibilities. There is no more good benefit playing Saryn since its sprint speed only get up to 0.9 (1.17 with rush mod at max, which will at least cost 6 mod points), and Contagion will be no more effective since the duration of Moult don't allow that much possibilities.

What do you think of that ? :)

Oh I don't know, maybe cause, you know, Saryns 4 doesn't suck in comparison?

Moult isn't meant to tamper with the battlefield to the extent that loki can. It's there for getaways or to stack everything onto the decoy so that you can use 4 and laugh as everything dies.

And what if its a stress test for them? :)) Now u have laggs, and they recognize that if more players will join, they have to upgrade their servers.... Dont rage pls.... Its still a beta

so do we just fight corpus or where is this event at specically? Sorry im just a little confused. Maybe its bc I dont have all the planets unlocked?

It's on corpus missions on Europa.  That's at least part of the reason why it prolly won't be finished.  I'm seeing all of 16 squads on europa atm.

Edited by Aggh

It's on corpus missions on Europa.  That's at least part of the reason why it prolly won't be finished.  I'm seeing all of 16 squads on europa atm.

Lol 15 squadson Jupiter and Venus....so sad...

Nice update. I like that Shockwave Moas are back to their original color and the new Fusion Moa is something the Corpus really needed.

No doubt this event is for stress testing to try and get as many players as possible in one system.

However, why make it on a level 25-35 area?

There is no way anyone picking up the game is the last few days has a chance to unlock this system. unless they have friends to carry them or they play non-stop all weekend, even then they might get Europa unlocked sometime Sunday.

The event started at roughly 10pm EST Friday and runs until midnight EST Sunday (50 hours total).  That means collectively we have to average 2% per hour.  With quiet time during late night/early mornings probably more like 3% per hour during the day to allow for the two nights during the event.

Currently it is 11:30am EST Saturday, so 13.5 hours into the event and we are at 12%, that needs to be 30% to be on target.

Tenno are heading for failure.

It'll be kind of dificult to reach 100% before the event is over, considering how much of the "global" population does not have access to Europa, much less the equipment to fight in there.

Tricky DE probably don't wants us to complete this anyway.