The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Lol I had to go through the pages and give everything thumbs up again because of this person who keeps giving everyone "-1".

But anyways I think the warframe is actually the boss, cause in the Lotus Intel they said they captured a Tenno and took it apart and built it anew.

That's my first guess^

Second guess would be that the boss is the one in that image; Collector Apacus. He probably took parts from that Tenno and built himself a warframe.

But then again there's always that possibility that he built a warframe entirely on his own with the "key" and then he tested it on a captured Tenno, meaning he fought it and he owned it within seconds.

^ And you know what? I think we're gonna take his &#! apart and build a new and even better warframe lol.

You know what I think, that we first should hit that 100% RAAAAAAAWR

Okey that was a bit too much =/

You know what I think, that we first should hit that 100% RAAAAAAAWR

Okey that was a bit too much =/

We're getting 1% every 1 hour and 30 minutes. We're not gonna make it to 100% before noon! )=

Like last night we were getting 5% every 30 minutes but then it slowed down when Steve came into region chat. >.>

inzvqTw.jpg

I think the captured Tenno was Frost(You won't see that happening with Rhino)......

They took him apart and rebuilt him into a new Warframe for Apacus to use after he infused the "key" and the orokin salvage with it.

It looks pretty nice, it might actually be Frost Prime.

inzvqTw.jpg

I think the captured Tenno was Frost(You won't see that happening with Rhino)......

They took him apart and rebuilt him into a new Warframe for Apacus to use after he infused the "key" and the orokin salvage with it.

It looks pretty nice, it might actually be Frost Prime.

Tenno =/= Warframes. Tenno are the beings operating the warframes.

The corpus more than likely found a Frost warframe and have been experimenting on it to see if they can use it. Remember - Lore-wise, the Corpus and Grineer aren't able to use Orokin technology. But it seems now the Corpus have made a breakthrough.

As for the picture....bleh. Way to ruin the suspense.

The corpus more than likely found a Frost warframe and have been experimenting on it to see if they can use it. Remember - Lore-wise, the Corpus and Grineer aren't able to use Orokin technology. But it seems now the Corpus have made a breakthrough.

whats the reason for releasing prime editions of already existing warframes?

so i dont hope that its going to be Frost Prime since i hate these guys spaming snow globe so i cant shoot trough,make fricken angry

whats the reason for releasing prime editions of already existing warframes?

so i dont hope that its going to be Frost Prime since i hate these guys spaming snow globe so i cant shoot trough,make fricken angry

Actually it's most likely the reward for completing the event, and will most likely never appear again.

While the colors are reminiscent of the Prime frame, it looks nothing like Frost imo. Why cant it just be a gold colored warframe?

Wow....Does Excalibur Prime look anything like Excalibur?.....

Seriously take off the gold stuff change his color to white and blue and you got Frost. You people must be stupid or something! 

Nope they said they captured a Tenno and eviscerated it of it's parts. That Tenno was most likely using the Frost Warframe and they infused the "key" and the orokin salvage into it and created Frost Prime which the new boss Apacus will be using against us.

NOW LOOK AT THE PICTURE AGAIN AND TELL ME IT'S NOT FROST PRIME. I DARE YOU. AS MUCH AS I HATE FROST AND LOVE RHINO, THAT THING RIGHT THERE IS A FROST PRIME! I WANT A RHINO PRIME! BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER CAPTURE A RHINO!

FrostPrime.jpg

Edited by Zarozian

There's no way we know what frame that is :p just because it has a similar feature to frost does not make it frost, for all we know it could have 4 legs and a massive butt from that image

lol actually pretty cool, four leggs and a massive butt X)

Edited by MCToeterGastje

Hey idk if anyone else is having this problem but I have been doing the alerts and not getting the rewards for it. anyone else having this problem?

​It only seems to happen with the artifacts such as physique and energy siphon. I dont have these ones and Have been trying to get them and every time It say i get them it never shows up.

Any Help on this matter? 

SAME... :(

Wow....Does Excalibur Prime look anything like Excalibur?.....

Seriously take off the gold stuff change his color to white and blue and you got Frost. You people must be stupid or something! 

That was wholly unnecessary. I was just stating an observation.