Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Do any one know how I could easy get these mods???

- Retribution [Warframe]: Chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.

- Handspring [Warframe]: Quicker recovery after being knocked down.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

I got retribution mod from Europa's Kokabiel. It's just a random drop from the corpus enemies i killed.

Do any one know how I could easy get these mods???

- Retribution [Warframe]: Chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.

- Handspring [Warframe]: Quicker recovery after being knocked down.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

Join a defense or mobile defense mission. It is not guaranteed but keep killing enemies and you will eventually get one of those. I personally have not gotten any of those yet and I've been killing Moas all weekend long.

Posted Today, 04:53 AM

So i noticed frost prime parts require frost prime chassis/helmet/system. Where do i get them? Is it actually the item which i can obtain from Ceres' Exta?

from the new boss in Europa system, add soon next patch i guess

So i noticed frost prime parts require frost prime chassis/helmet/system. Where do i get them? Is it actually the item which i can obtain from Ceres' Exta?

Frost Prime blueprint parts can be obtained in the upcoming Orokin loacations, which is coming out in 2 weeks (Update 8).

Frost Prime? You kidding right? I spent 2 runs to get Frost helmet and chassis and 2 weeks to get Frost system. TWO FCKING WEEKS! And its droped only yesterday. I was so happy when I got it. I sat and cried. And those were tears of happiness. And what did I see today after event? ITS FROST PRIME! 

My reaction to this:

I hope to see you in hell, guys. Good job DE, good job.

Really? Your response to free stuff is "WAAA I ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THIS WAA"

Don't be such an entitled douchebag, DE went out of their way to have an event for everyone to participate in, and you get a nice, unique reward, and your response is to throw a hissy fit?

I played the game on a lot of corprus levels this weekend, and didnt notice any of the new MOAs... I hope i killed one... If not thats bs, I couldent find any xD

You had to play on Europa. That's the only planet they appeared on, as mentioned in this thread (by other players), and later when the mission was 100% completed: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40089-weekend-extermination-event-complete/

Really? Your response to free stuff is "WAAA I ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THIS WAA"

Don't be such an entitled douchebag, DE went out of their way to have an event for everyone to participate in, and you get a nice, unique reward, and your response is to throw a hissy fit?

I agree with the guy who made a hissy fit. :3  Another frost is not worth the reward. I also had better expectations @ the start for this reward.