Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello! I won a "Frost prime" blueprint and I would like to ask where to find the parts blueprint?  Otherwise, the event was good, how come you still going? :)

Update 8, In 2 weeks. We will be able to get parts in 2 weeks.

so... i just killed like 3-5 fusion moas, checked foundry, nothing... i exited the game, and logged back in but still nothing.. does it have a waiting time or?

Well, people are saying we are gonna get it after the operation is over. Tomorrow maybe. I killed a bunch of them also and didn't get anything so far.

For everybody who killed Fusion MOAs AFTER the progress bar reached 100%, previous posts said that you'll get it at Update 8.

But honestly, IDK if it's already confirmed or not. It's only confirmed that everyone who killed Fusion MOAs at least one will get the BP and credits, but not the time...

I believe he/they thinks that they will really release a Prime version of every frame, including Excal which is the exclusive from Hunter and above Founders...wishful thinking, but I doubt that will happen : p

I don't care if they do. I didn't become a founder for the exclusive Warframe, but to support Digital Extremes. Actually I sold it. :p

Edited by Lifeshield

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 6, 2013 - No reason given

Frost Prime? You kidding right? I spent 2 runs to get Frost helmet and chassis and 2 weeks to get Frost system. TWO FCKING WEEKS! And its droped only yesterday. I was so happy when I got it. I sat and cried. And those were tears of happiness. And what did I see today after event? ITS FROST PRIME! 

My reaction to this:

I hope to see you in hell, guys. Good job DE, good job.

So many people being so childish about this... I have an excalibur 30 and then became a founder, so I have an excalibur prime, I don't consider the time I played with the standard excalibur wasted....

Thanks for the new warframe BP guys, it was a cool event. Would be super cool if there was a prime version of the aurora helmet though :)

If you killed Fusion Moas and still have not gotten your reward, your reward will be given on Monday when the event is officially over. All the info is in the first post. Read info or search the forums first, people, before you start asking questions.

Do any one know how I could easy get these mods???

- Retribution [Warframe]: Chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.

- Handspring [Warframe]: Quicker recovery after being knocked down.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

Frost Prime? You kidding right? I spent 2 runs to get Frost helmet and chassis and 2 weeks to get Frost system. TWO FCKING WEEKS! And its droped only yesterday. I was so happy when I got it. I sat and cried. And those were tears of happiness. And what did I see today after event? ITS FROST PRIME! 

My reaction to this:

I hope to see you in hell, guys. Good job DE, good job.

Come on dont be angry... think about me, i bought it with Plats lol ;(

Edited by Phoenix86