Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Was great event thank you DE,

next time make it infected and fuse a toxic Ancient with a Disruptor i'm sure no one will fight ;)

Tenno will fight...It doesnt matter what we face, how far we have to travel to face it, We will fight. Fighting is what we do. I don't care if its ten thousand Ancients and im alone. I have my Zoren, my Braton, and my Aklatos...I'm never alone. Bring on the Carnage :)

Infinitely only to enemies around you correct?

It is not like you can cast chaos multiple times correct? And it is not like chaos will affect the entire map correct? Does all the mobs in the map although they are far away get affected? NOPE.

No it wasn't all of them however it was inbalanced because of defense missions where she could completely negate waves because even those NOT affected by chaos would attack those that were. It needed to be dialed back and I'm glad it was. I still love Nyx and she is still very useful.

This response is a little late.. you know... only 52 pages late. lol.

Edited by Chaotica13

You had to play on Europa. That's the only planet they appeared on, as mentioned in this thread (by other players), and later when the mission was 100% completed: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40089-weekend-extermination-event-complete/

I actually found one in Mars...Tharsis to be exact. But i just chalked it up to a random glitch. I was kinda shocked, but not enough to leave it alive ;)

Really? Your response to free stuff is "WAAA I ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THIS WAA"

Don't be such an entitled douchebag, DE went out of their way to have an event for everyone to participate in, and you get a nice, unique reward, and your response is to throw a hissy fit?

They should maybe hand out fluffy pink helmets to people who come here being that ridiculous.

you have to wait for it to disappear, when it's done u'll get the rewards, come on

@Zarozian: in another thread devs said update 8 will be out in 2 weeks more or less

Wow~ Then they really put the pressure on themselves. = 3=

Hope they're ready.

Edited by Zarozian

I think the fix to prevent gamers from abusing the lag to avoid dmg is good. However, this should not affect gamers who experience lag when joining into games.

I will need to do more testing to see if this case holds true. As of yesterday, whenever I lag and join into games I end up starting the game either dead or dying and needing a revive.

If concrete tests prove this is the case, (others who suffer from this feel free to add your case) then I believe the fix needs to be adjusted.

Will get back to you guys when I have some time to play the game...

Edited by noobcake

I think the fix to prevent gamers from abusing the lag to avoid dmg is good. However, this should not affect gamers who experience lag when joining into games.

I will need to do more testing to see if this case holds true. As of yesterday, whenever I lag and join into games I end up starting the game either dead or dying and needing a revive.

Concrete tests prove this is the case, (others who suffer from this feel free to add your case) then I believe the fix needs to be adjusted.

Will get back to you guys when I have some time to play the game...

DUDE MY CLAN IS IN 8TH PLACE! :D NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW CLOSE I WAS TO GETTING IN THE TOP 100s!

I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! I HAS TO TELL MY CLAN MEMBERS WE MADE IT 8TH GLOBAL WIDE!

BLoody  hell i was gonna ask the devs for default armor pierce damage but FTW they did it but what does the thunderbolt mod do to other weapons? hmmmmm..........................

- New rifle mod: Thunderbolt*

*Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

After using this mod, I feel confident enough to say that this is the best invention since sliced Tenno bread.