Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Account

sLipeLy

Question

Started playing war frame about 3 weeks ago. My Mr got quite high . But i want to have the feel of starting over again. 

Question is Can i make another war frame account and play it on the same computer. Meaning , I would have My main and another which i go to  from time to time.?

10 answers to this question

Start fresh and eventually give it to my little brother. because he says he wants  to play. But wants me to level it up, i dont mind because the  most fun i had was when i started playing it in the beginning . So every now and agian he might need something or etc. Just want to know if it is ok to do that.

Well, that's a weird situation... Making multiple accounts and trading between them isn't allowed, because that can be used for numerous exploits, but then you intend for your brother to have it, so then it would technically be ok, but then there is an issue with account sharing.... ugh, I don't know, you're on a really grey area right now.

Woah, a new account after 3 weeks? You must have played like hell!

I'm still waiting for the desire to do that after almost 2 years...

Yeah i love the game, and the community is great too. In part they helped speed the process. Idk too , im gonna try it. If i get a ban or something i`ll send a ticket in. Hopefully nothing happens. thanks guys