Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Rather Kill Myself Then To Go On The Steam Disscussions.

Gamkix5

Today a mod got salty on steam and perma banned me from all steam fourms just BC i said, "Did you get a brain yet" These fourms are far more superior to the discussions. 1, these fourms have better rules. 2, the mods don't cry when ever they get called out. This is indeed in the wrong place. Bc I couldn't find the genreal fourms. But this is my first post. Hello. Greetings everybody. 

Today a mod got salty on steam and perma banned me from all steam fourms just BC i said, "Did you get a brain yet" These fourms are far more superior to the discussions. 1, these fourms have better rules. 2, the mods don't cry when ever they get called out. This is indeed in the wrong place. Bc I couldn't find the genreal fourms. But this is my first post. Hello. Greetings everybody.

you still get a warning if you were to say that to anyone on here. Seems like you're going to be. Handful for the moderators welcome to forums !

you still get a warning if you were to say that to anyone on here. Seems like you're going to be. Handful for the moderators welcome to forums !

My insanity aside, this guy's right. I will agree that an instant permaban for a snide comment is harsh, but try to stay civil. Cool?

Im sorry. I really don't know fourms that well. I couldnt find genarel

He means if you were to make the same comment here that you did on Steam you'd get a warning.

Edited by Seqan

My insanity aside, this guy's right. I will agree that an instant permaban for a snide comment is harsh, but try to stay civil. Cool?

He means if you were to make the same comment here that you did on Steam you'd get a warning.

K sure.

Im sorry. I really don't know fourms that well. I couldnt find genarel

Is English your first language? Not ridiculing, just curious due to a few interesting grammatical and spelling errors.

Go to the top of the page and read the forum rules. BE RESPECTFUL is the most important one. I've gotten two warnings for breaking that one (one was legit, the other a joke that I probably shouldn't have posted in retrospect).

Steam Moderators In a Nutshell.

Gavin: "YO EARL!!"

GM_Earl: "What?

Gavin: "Butt."

GM_Earl: "AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!" *permabans the person who said Butt forever from all forums for reasons of scamming*

The only super sensitive thing 'round here is making fun of the Devs or the mods. Cause. Reasons. You know.

Careful Comments here like that are considered abuse and will get you warned, temporary banned, and then permanently banned. Beware.