Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Seeing This Multiple Times, I'm Still Laughing

zavienh5

I like how u come back xD

I do that all the time. I often keep an eye on topics so I can respond if someone forgets to quote me or something or if it is a potential flamebait thread that may need to be reported (remembers one from this morning *shudders*).

After watching it several times, it really looks staged. For one, would a windshield break that easily and like that? Also the car was moving really slowly.

Perhaps it was simply a demonstration of skill by the special forces fellows, they usually have these on armed forces days I believe :s

After watching it several times, it really looks staged. For one, would a windshield break that easily and like that? Also the car was moving really slowly.

Unless his boots were lined with spark plugs, then yes, it would be fake and staged. Windshields are not that easily destroyed, also, jumping into the car head on like that is extremely stupid. No special task force would actively have someone risk their life by jumping into the windshield of a moving car.

He's most likely like.

"OH MY GOD DID I ACTUALLY JUST DO THIS?!"

lel.

He was like, "OH SH*T, WTF DID I JUST DO?? OH DAMN, ALMOST FORGOT...GOTTA GET MA GUN OUT!"

Unless his boots were lined with spark plugs, then yes, it would be fake and staged. Windshields are not that easily destroyed, also, jumping into the car head on like that is extremely stupid. No special task force would actively have someone risk their life by jumping into the windshield of a moving car.

thats why it was made into a gif lol

"OH $#!+ I DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO ACTUALLY WORK NOW I NEED TO FOLLOW THROUGH CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!!"

lol

Edited by zavienh5