Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So~ Who's The Oldest Non-Dev Player Here?

MegpoidBeetle

I'm curious to know who's the godfather that was the first one to get the beta key/first one to login to Warframe. Any ideas? I MUST KNOW FOR SOME REASONS

Dunno, but you can explore forum users by date by using this format:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/1-

is "localadmin", which you'd kind of expect.  Replace the 1 with other user numbers.  For example, Rebecca is user 4.

Continue up until you get an answer you like, I guess.

Edited by Momaw

9th of January 2013, representing.

Hi!

Probably dutch.

Probably earliest forum PC member who is not an admin or appears to be a test account.

Aww I was hoping it was someone that's still sticking around :(

I've been here for 2 years and 20 days, according to the forum join date.  Created a Warframe account a week before that.

Hello!

Considering this person started a thread in design council, I'm going to assume they are a dev that never bothered to get an [administrator] tag.  Keep searching.

Honestly I'm gonna say that Rebecca is the oldest, active, non-dev account. She is community management, not development. Loophole! :>

Edited by Momaw

I thought they were the same account as nick and passwords are the same and you're asked to login in order to download the game, but it's clearly not, dunno why honestly.

Just checked, yep I can confirm this is true. I technically started playing Warframe at the end of May 2013 :/ Jeez way to make things confusing

Just checked, yep I can confirm this is true. I technically started playing Warframe at the end of May 2013 :/ Jeez way to make things confusing

Your forum profile reflects the first time you have logged into the forums.

Your forum account acts as a sub-account of your main account.

Bans here do not equal bans there, but bans there equal bans here.

28 Sep 2013, Forum joined

but I think I can still remember when Update 9 went live... but i might be mistaken...

Edit: not really sure anymore... that was so long ago.

You know, kids, once you get to my age, memory becomes less and less reliable... :-P *gdr*

Edited by hoeskioeh

• 2 months later...