Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Greedy Pull Vs. Drahk Master Weapon Steal Bug

MariAnnette

I was running a mission, when I got disarmed by a Drahk master.  One of my teammates was running a Mag and using Greedy pull. When I went to retrieve my weapon, I found myself unable to do so, as there was no interactive button to pick up my weapon. My teammate was also able to drag my weapon around, like it was part of the loot he was picking up. 

Here's screenshots of the issue.

AOCA9yi.jpg

C8FV8S6.jpg

I have had the same issue. My Steel Meridian Marelok was taken by a Drahk Master and i tried using my greedy pull to bring it back. I was unable to pick it up and it came every time I pulled... when i pulled the gun to me, it's appearance changed to look like the standard Marelok.

For players using greedy pull, it would be awesome if you could pull your disarmed gun into your hand (it's really lame to pull and then pick up the gun. or in my case, have it taunt me). I apologize for not having screen shots. 

I ran into a problem in a Grineer survival mission.

A Drahk Master took my weapon, and I tried to get it back with Greedy Pull, but I couldn't pick up the weapon, because the option didn't show up.

The skill worked perfectly, but the weapon couldn't be obtained anymore on the mission, whatever I tried to do.