Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Do You Tell People Who Didnt Get Excal Proto Skin 3Rd Year?

People dont like Exclusives but they are still happening PS4- obsidian Excal XB1- jade Excal  PC- rubedo Rhino, phased Vauban

if proto excal is so in demand leave it in the marketplace. The Exclusive Train will still be rolling

Obsidian and Prestige packs were solely for compensation for Excal prime that we'll never hard.

Rubedo Rhino and Phased Vauban are... Stuff. Idfk

Obsidian and Prestige packs were solely for compensation for Excal prime that we'll never hard.

Rubedo Rhino and Phased Vauban are... Stuff. Idfk

I wouldn't call them compensation for Excal, but as instead compensation more for all of the cosmetic skins on PC that we won't get, as well as a pretty incentive for DE to take more of my money. 

Still wish I somehow got Obsidian Braton, but I have no cares for the Obsidian Yomo.

Its odd that people have this need for something to be exclusive like this and give people "You can't have it" attitude when it comes to things like the excel proto skin or the candy cane(I made a thread about it when the Xmas pack came around wondering if it will return and people snapped back with EXCLUSIVE! NO! or EXCLUSIVE! you missed out last year! and i feel they are like a mix of the seagulls from nemo and gollum from lord of the rings combined.)

Then if it is re-released *proto skin* i beat they are gonna be upset cause they assumed them buying it was some kinda limited time deal that they could hold over other players.

I don't have it. i want and excel prime but it is exclusive and held by word. I know a good chunk of the founder don't want it released but there are some who do.

Also i noticed if something that comes around once a year comes around and people buy it there are folks who get upset and leave cause they assumed it was exclusive and they feel cheated. Which is weird.

Edited by Lancars