Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kings Of T4 Survival (They Said It Couldn't Be Done)

(PSN)kiddplay13

My friends just did a 6 Hour Run on T4 Survival, i was so impressed i decided to make a thread in their Honor. Seriously DE, these guys need a medal or something. TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT: No the Life Support glitch was not used (The glitch where Life Support gets stuck and no enemies spawn [or rewards]) or any other glitches. This was pure Teamwork and Strategy... and 400 revives. Below are Screenshots showing their times AND Rewards as proof of completion (Look at those R5s). Even myself thought it wasn't legit.

WHY THE KILLS SO LOW:
Ok, tkill555 just told me that they lost connection to the host (tkill555) and got hit offline. They were still able to join back because of the new mechanic that lets you rejoin your squad. That's why the Kills and Pickups are so low

Leaderboards

0b4wgaG.jpg

Rewards

eg0qwcV.jpg

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Probably desecrating the living s*** out the dead enemies

You can still kill while desecrating xD I mean, I solo'd a T2 surv (for Soma Prime Reciever (not sure if you guys have the Nova Prime Access yet?)) with Nekros, Soma, Syanoid Gammacor, Orthos Prime, Carrier w/ Sweeper, and lasted 40 minutes before I got the Soma Prime Reciever. And I was using a pure Desecrate build, and didn't use a single Life Support capsule. So I got a lot of kills. I don't understand why some Nekros' are so damn lazy. Like, m8. Imagine how much longer they might have gone provided he was actually doing something WHILE Desecrating...

Those kill numbers seem a tad low

Iirc spawn rate increase as the game goes on, and looking at screenshots of my own games of T4S I seem to average about 2500 kills per hour

Might be a console thing, or it might just be scaling and difficulties in killing stuff.

WHY THE KILLS SO LOW:

Ok, MrBigWheels098 just told me that they lost connection to the host (MrBigWheels098) and got hit offline. They were still able to join back because of the new mechanic that lets you rejoin your squad. That's why the Kills and Pickups are so low

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13