The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Origin Stories: The First Of Them (Ch. 58: "Broken" Update)

ROSING

8 hours ago, Evanescent said:

My intuition tells me that's some intuitive storytelling going on but perhaps too intuitively laying into the intuitive, but hey that's just my intuition.

I think you are thinking too much into-it-son (jk I see where you're coming from)

4 hours ago, Cyriann said:

On my part I see Sentients going in for hard time. 

Things aren't going to be very fun for them now...

26 minutes ago, ROSING said:

I think you are thinking too much into-it-son (jk I see where you're coming from)

Things aren't going to be very fun for them now...

I'm looking at Koda and Melody and thinking:

Yes yes, you've all this angst and S#&$ but will you just bang already

20 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

I'm looking at Koda and Melody and thinking:

Yes yes, you've all this angst and S#&$ but will you just bang already

... I think everyone thinks that. Hell, she is almost a twin to the one girl who got Koda to move his &#! out of the jerk area. 

1 minute ago, Cyriann said:

... I think everyone thinks that. Hell, she is almost a twin to the one girl who got Koda to move his &#! out of the jerk area. 

I am waiting for the day she stalks up to him, grabs him by the hair, then says:

You will bed me, now.

I'm sorry if I'm ruining your characters @ROSING but my headcanon is filthy.

Also I suspect I am being very out of character today.

3 hours ago, Evanescent said:

I am waiting for the day she stalks up to him, grabs him by the hair, then says:

You will bed me, now.

I'm sorry if I'm ruining your characters @ROSING but my headcanon is filthy.

Also I suspect I am being very out of character today.

Actually from my experience you're being quite in character, Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey boyos (and girlos(??))

I'm trying not to make chapters come out every two weeks, but whatever happens, happens I suppose. The good news is that this chapter was originally twice as long so I split it into two chapters; expect the next one probably within the week!

Chapter 44: Offensive is now out on Post #34 or the Google doc. The long-awaited operation is now in effect. Feedback and comments are appreciated as always!

4 hours ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

It's supposed to be chapter 44 and not 45 right or did 44 get pulled for editing or something?

It got splitted in two so basically 44.1 has came out, now to wait for 44.2

Edited by Cyriann

9 hours ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

It's supposed to be chapter 44 and not 45 right or did 44 get pulled for editing or something?

5 hours ago, Cyriann said:

It got splitted in two so basically 44.1 has came out, now to wait for 44.2

Ah, crap I knew I screwed up somewhere, it's supposed to be chapter 44. Thanks for letting me know. And to clarify, the next chapter (the other half of the fight) will be 45.

Hey what do you know, I actually posted it in less than two weeks. Let's see if I can keep this up (no promises though)

Chapter 45: Counteroffensive, is now available on Post #37 or on the google doc. The Sentient incursion comes to an end, but not every Tenno comes out unscathed--physically or otherwise. 

*insert generic feedback and comments plea here*

Oh by the way, I received a suggestion from a friend that I should maybe post this in the subreddit for more visibility. I don't know the first thing about reddit, but if there are any Warframe redditers here, would you recommend it? And any tips for how exactly to proceed?

Edited by ROSING

Poor Sentients got slammed down by the Tenno... And holy sh*t Myoko is turning into a battle monster. 

Special for big guy Gregor, I think you might need someone to give a long and very detailed look onto your scar. I smell something fishy about it. 

• 3 weeks later...

March comes in like a lion.

Sorry for the late post, I know that it's been three weeks, but IRL stuff piled up in a hurry and this chapter is also twice as long as usual. Chapter 46: Breakthrough is now available on  Post #37 or on the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BeBPLXdtR0GF2VUe8fHOUDRrTd9TjRaQ1_7yGwNBXTk/edit?usp=sharing

Some questions for feedback:

Spoiler

How is Miyoko coming across as a character post Hayden, and how is the clarity of some of the fight scenes, especially the brief bit about Miyoko fighting aboard the wormship?

Wishing you all well.

On 3/6/2017 at 3:06 AM, Cyriann said:

I just found that gif back a page... Perfectly fits what I'm expecting now. 

Also where does that scene comes from? 

Which scene are you referring to?

13 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Hmmm, a Technocyte strain that only attacks Sentients....... Has Hayden become Nidus? #tinfoilhat

Huh, hayden't thought of that before.

43 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Puns aside, I actually have an idea for Nidus, if you are open to suggestions.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get to Nidus. I'm intending this to be the last season in the story, and I'll only be able to get a a few more frames within this one. I appreciate the offer, though.

Also, I'm not sure I've seen you post here before, so welcome!

3 minutes ago, ROSING said:

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get to Nidus. I'm intending this to be the last season in the story, and I'll only be able to get a a few more frames within this one. I appreciate the offer, though.

Also, I'm not sure I've seen you post here before, so welcome!

Oh, you don't really have to worry about "getting" to Nidus. The way I see it, there really is no reason for him not to appear, especially considering what happened with Hayden. Also, thanks for the welcome.