The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Situation Of This Event And The Rest Of The Event.

BETAOPTICS

Yep! There is really nothing to worry about. DE would never cook up new content just for the sake of never putting it in the game over some event. That'd be silly.

We should just forge onward. Win or lose it at least we wont look like ninnies by the end!

Or maybe DE is getting bored with the game/community/their life/whatever and they're preparing a big-massive-nuclear-big bang event to kill us all :D

You sure about that? XD

Yes, actually.

Or maybe DE is getting bored with the game/community/their life/whatever and they're preparing a big-massive-nuclear-big bang event to kill us all :D

If that was the plan they'd never warn you first, After all, they are the Devs of a Ninja game. I bet you didn't even know they have you under constant surveillance. 

Suggestion: Make a special Europa alert, that will be a large coridow with a hundreds of Fusion Moas running towards you in straight line. The goal is to frag over 9000. If you fail you gain nothing but EXP, but kills still count towards global objective. Make that alert sticky for two days.

Make it feel like you are trying to push back a tsunamy of metall.

would be awesome :D

If that was the plan they'd never warn you first, After all, they are the Devs of a Ninja game. I bet you didn't even know they have you under constant surveillance. 

Or maybe they're just sadistic and they want to gave us a (false) hope, but we're really overwhelmed :D

Well i hear people that are saying they have exams. Well in Romania is Easter holiday :) ..but well in Romania we have 365 holidays per year so ...

Anyway, as an old ME player... things will get better till the end

They might just turn on a special alert in the last hour or so that is just nothing but fusion MOAs pouring their way out of the doors. And ceilings. And walls.

Or just "All out" assasination\rescue missions with huge mobs of MOAS, featuring Engy frame at the end, crafting those MOAS like a poor mexican fo Corpus. If we will save enough Engys the flow of MOAS will stop and we will rejoin with out ugly brother XD

If 500hrs+ of ME3 have taught me anything it's that the best way to get it done is to get off of the forums and play.

Well said But for now i must rest my eyes But be assured when i awake i WILL KILL ALL THESE DAM MOA >:l FOAR TEH TENNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to add on to those who are interested to try to reach the event goal.

Defense is not very effective unless you get a strong-willed dedicated moa hunting team. Although Fusion Moas supposed come after 5+ waves, after the 5th mission where you we choose to bail out, the mission sometimes offer some good elemental mods as a reward which is hard for players to refuse esp those who are still looking for elemental mods after the drop rate tweak many updates ago. In the end, out of many defense missions I took up, only very few make it past the first 5 wave. So there are many times where I don't see a single Fusion Moa at all.

Mobile Defense however seems to be ok, as I can usually take out a few Fusion Moas. Supposedly the rest of the team also took out some where I did not see.

What I don't know is whether it is feasible to camp in a mission level to wait for Fusion Moas to spawn? (though this will need a specialized hunter team)

If there was a mission where JUSt fusion MOA's roamed it would be simpler, something like a defence should produce a lot of fusion MOA's but they are not and well it seems better to just get a mod instead.

Fusion MOA mission(s) please

Honestly this event isn't all that appealing to me.

"Kill an undefined number of a certain enemy type (which you may or may not come across) for an unknown reward (which you may or may not receive) in missions that you have already played hundreds of times before."

To each his own, I suppose.

we just attack normal missions in europe?

Any Europa mission will have the new Moa type.

Just gotta hunt them down.

They tend to appear past Wave 4 on Endless Defense - if you choose to take that route. Otherwise they'll be sporadic through every other level.