Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Meet: Ian Hulbert

DE_Adam

i was actually hoping the jackal could stay as it is. the corpus built it as their first model, it shouldn't have the ability to run :( you guys want to make sure new players have a harder time farming and to throw away good progression lore about the corpus making better models as you move along the star chart. 

The Animator's Survival Kit is very cool book (my favorite as composition), gives base essentials of animation and mechanics at all, even dig into personalization - the most fun part of this job.

Disneys discover a lot in animation and moving interpretation, makes so much influence worldwide around in this stuff.

How many animators in Ian's team is also an interesting thing?

TBH, game trailer you've done bring me here years ago. So you really did a great job!

Cheers!

Edited by Archorokin

-snip-

however, that could also just refer to other Cells (Squads) that encountered the Enemy before.

just like in Survival, you're Team B, making a distraction so Team A can steal stuff.

it doesn't necessarily correlate with anything the game doesn't have. could very well just be referencing other Matches in the same or other Gamemodes, or Cells / Squads of Tenno storywise related.

Edit:

let's delve a little further.

a Cell, likely referring to a Clandestine Cell, is a group of individuals or an organization that structures themselves to resist penetration from the outside.

Clandestine actions generally involve actions without the knowledge of the adversary in question.

this sums up to being applicable to Tenno, as we operate in small fairly indepedent groups that achieve objectives that are sometimes and sometimes not known to our adversaries.

Tenno are most definitely known to be sneaky in their intentions, even manipulating the adversary themselves in order to complete intended actions.

and a Squad is generally a smallish group of individuals led by an Officer.

for Tenno purposes, Lotus of whoever may replace her in a Mission, is our Officer, and Tenno is the Squad.

both are entirely applicable to the game that we have in front of us.

Edited by taiiat

Pretty sure that animation was recycled onto the Hyenas and Zanuka.

Early Hyena and the Lynx mini-boss, probably.

The Zanuka and current Hyenas use a different skeleton, making recycling from a different rig impractical.

The tenno are "the vipers". You pick it up from what they say after. I'm guessing this was an unused prequel to "the call" trailer

Pretty sure it's the outro to Vor's Prize, which links to The Call trailer (aka the old tutorial).

Edited by Artarrwen