Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Other Than Me Think De Should Stop Making New Weapons?

prodavit

YES Balance the weapons compared to Player Rank needed and only make new type of weapons. We don't need new weapons that has been already maked.
For example new minigun weapon. Gorgon is like a heavy minigun so no.
Making better models of already existing weapons like Prisma Gorgon, YES PLS.
Making a new weapon types yes pls. For example: Dual Katanas, Dual Glaive or Weapon on the chains

YES Balance the weapons compared to Player Rank needed and only make new type of weapons. We don't need new weapons that has been already maked.

For example new minigun weapon. Gorgon is like a heavy minigun so no.

Making better models of already existing weapons like Prisma Gorgon, YES PLS.

Making a new weapon types yes pls. For example: Dual Katanas, Dual Glaive or Weapon on the chains

Minigun:

48925-2.jpg?1386948839

Light Machine Gun:

96a9949b729e4b7d_800x800ar-660x363.jpg

Gorgon:

Gorgon.png

And also YES, I want a trident, why the hell we don't have a trident or a spear? Best puncture weapon!

Naginata : D

Judging by it's design, it is best used as a slashing weapon than a puncture, which may lead DE to put more slash than puncture to it.

We don't have any good puncture melee weapons, daggers used to be those things, but still were very low and now they put them under slash.

However this:

901390004-4.jpg

Triple Naginata, and since the way Fizz uses it, it is mostly for puncturing, rather than slash.

Edited by DarkBabylon

I do agree they have to focus on the things that are old and aren't in the right place now but for making new weapons no. I want to see more sword and sheild, more pole, spear and a heavy weapons. So this has to continue, but would suggest they would work on update 16 new warframe, new bosses, new weapons and other stuffs.

1. No namecalling. I'm reporting you for this.

2. The "man power" of a person who is professional 3D modelers and professional weapon designers can only go towards making 3D models, as THAT is what they're trained in, THAT is what they know how to do, and THAT is what they work on. They aren't any more qualified than a random person off the street to do something else, so your proposal would be to FIRE them and hire new people in their place. Seriously learn something about the organization's structure before you demand changes to it.

In fact this guy is right, hierarchy is what makes this company work. In fact every company needs some sort of hierarchy going on.

It is also implying your immune system is responsible for digestion, when really they are not a specialize cell for the job, in fact that is the very literal etymology:

Organization>Organic

Digital Extremes aren't like those indie devs that release a pre-alpha early access on steam.

The issue is you guys don't seem to grasp that they have different teams working on different things. You cant just tell the weapon design team to STOP coming into work. What DE needs to do is hire more people to work on balance, instead of just letting it all be managed by supposedly one man: DE_Steve

Edited by cyrus106

The issue is you guys don't seem to grasp that they have different teams working on different things. You cant just tell the weapon design team to STOP coming into work. What DE needs to do is hire more people to work on balance, instead of just letting it all be managed by supposedly one man: DE_Steve

Well I believe Scott is also contributing to the issue, I mean they are the creative part of Warframe.

Well the thing is, I feel that the game have way enough weapons and new ones don't really compare to the good ones we put on like boltor prime, soma Prime, dragon nikana and so on.

I feel that the new weapons are worthless, like the saw gun, can't even take it on my level 25+ missions.

One thing that DE need to learn is Quality not Quantity.

I think DE need to focus on fixing the weapons we already have, so that all weapons have more incentive to be use.

On top of that they should focus on new missions and making them more repayable. Like some of the bosses are just regular enemy with a new paint job.

Just saying :P

Agreed, and I think they'll be working on that this year.

What does it matter? Once you get to mastery 8 there's really no need to go up anymore, other than to show off your $&*^.

Not even true at all.  I'm MR18 and I got a loadout slot on my last Rank Up (this happens forever every 2 MR levels you gain) and plus you get 2000 more daily standing for your syndicate each higher rank you are.  You get more trades... You can put out 3 Drones.... there are many benefits to being past 8.