Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Usually Wear Syandanas...

PickleMonster21

This is what happens when you help the edge lords.

IN MY OPINION, Syandanas just look horrible anyway. I like the idea that getting Stealth kills makes it glow harder, but I still don't like Syandanas in general. No matter what the Syndicate/Market purchase.

I bought the Asida Rakta Syndana as soon as i got enough rep for it. But then i...

The Syndana is just...

Well, the Syndana looks...meh.

_

Oh, pls. Syandanas are just meh in general. The BAD side of meh, that is.

Eh. I liked the Vaykor one though I haven't used 'em myself.

Looks like the appendages on the beast lords in Kemono no Souja Erin

kemono_no_souja_erin_screenshot_69_by_ky

0mwXYh5.jpg

Other than that, I'm not sure how I feel about most the other syandanas. I don't really like some of the requirments to get the effects of some of the syandanas, but I do understand some of 'em. Like...Rakta being stealth kills and what not

1) Not everyone likes cosmetics (me)

2) People that like cosmetics may like certain cosmetics, but not like others (Arkitial)

My point is that I've seen more positive comments on the Rakta Ballistica than the Pyra Prime.

I get that people have opinions. I just don't get why seemingly everybody in the game hates Pyra Prime specifically.

My point is that I've seen more positive comments on the Rakta Ballistica than the Pyra Prime.

I get that people have opinions. I just don't get why seemingly everybody in the game hates Pyra Prime specifically.

TO BE FAIR, people are more likely to judge a weapon [an actual part of the game] rather than a cosmetic [a little something for people who want to buy it].

I absolutely love it personally. I put it on my Ember Prime and it fits her better than any other syndana I've ever put on her, including the original Pyra. I really liked the original Pyra too, but... some of the textures on it are really... ehh...

I personally love most cosmetics, provided they look cool. It's rare for me to say 'meh, I won't get that one'. If you have the rep and like cosmetics on your Warframe, I'd say the Syndicate syandana's are wurf it.

Thing is, I don't really like how their shining mechanics work at present. Sure, it's a nice idea, but it doesn't work very user-friendly right now.

Not only is there the problem that some Syandana's are easier to brighten than others. For example, the Syandana's that requires killing and ability-activating are very simple to do, but the ones requiring scans and stealth kills, not so much.

Then there's the problem that all progress you've made towards brightening your syandana simply disappears after the mission, giving you (at least me) more of a 'that was over fast' feeling and brings you almost, if not completely, no feeling of accomplishment.

PS: What does DE have against the Red Veil? First that rather sub-par (to put it lightly) rakta ballistica, and now they have the most difficult to brighten syandana?

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

Then there's the problem that all progress you've made towards brightening your syandana simply disappears after the mission a few seonds (tested with Red Veil's stealth one, which wasn't hard because I'm a stealth guy), giving you (at least me) more of a 'that was over fast' feeling and brings you almost, if not completely, no feeling of accomplishment.

PS: What does DE have against the Red Veil? First that rather sub-par (to put it lightly) rakta ballistica, and now they have the most difficult to brighten syandana?

Well as you can see, I fixed the paragraph in the Quote.

And I agree. I feel insulted that I chose to be with Red Veil, yet I have it pretty bad, reward wise. Like, I feel punished. Not only that, but they are allied with Steel Meds (not my problem), who, if you do missions for, reduce you in 4/6 factions, while everyone else is reduced in like 3/2 factions. Red Veil really have it bad :/