Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Syandanas Look Terrible And How To Fix Them

sappinmahsentry

All of them, every single one, why? Because you can't charge them FOREVER in a misson. It happens for only about 5-10 SECONDS. Now the Arbiters one is actually extremely easy to use, the Perrin and Loka one too. But they're definately not the best looking out of the syandanas, far from it. But then there are the other ones, you know, like red veil and cephalon suda. Both of these have insane requirements depending on who you are.

With the Asita Rakta syandana, you get an awesome firey jet thing sprouting from your back. But here's the good part, to light it up for a few seconds, you need to get a damn stealth kill. These things are one of the most impossible things to do in warframe, and they are comepletely impossible in survival/defense. Suda doesn't have things wrong with scanning, except that players that have their codexes comeplete can say goodbye to shiny polygons.

How can you fix this? Simple, make the glow last FOREVER, inside missions and out. Now you can have shiny polygons and huge flames on your back just like you wanted to!

Honestly, most of them look puny compared to normal Syandanas... They should be based off of player statistics like kills, scans etc. They could also become longer more points you have. At the moment they aren't really worth the effort.

Edited by Irregardless_Existence

I was really disappointed when I learned of the cephalon one and how you could only charge it in mission and it didn't carry over.
I have almost everything scanned except for a few eximus units here and there, scavenger drones and a few Arid grinneer, so its pretty much impossible for me to make it glow in any mission.

And yet its a syandana that you can only get comparatively late game.
I'm just wondering how DE didn't catch that the people that could actually get the cephalon syandana would be the people who will never see it.
And once you complete your codex you'll never see it glow again, unless you want to crawl around Earth and scan some plants...

They should make it based off of profile statistics so its persistent and the people who have done a lot of it can actually see it.
And they could do the same for the red veil one as well.

At least with the others you're pretty much guaranteed to see them because they are all basic actions.

Edited by Tsukinoki

i say this is a better idea, 

Synoid Syandana glows every time with a mod pickup

Asita Rakta Syandana glows with every finisher, be backstab or downed

that would make every syandana worth everywhere

Slap on headshots for Rakta as well.

There we go, those 2 are fixed.

Other than that there are actual model changes that needs to be fixed. 

-Telos Syandana is way too small, have its energy length inc.

-Vaykor's backpack is comically tiny as well, inc. to sensible backpack size

-Synoid's energy is too light and should be darker by default so its visible

-I heard Rakta has issues when charged and energy is just pointed straight at you.