New: Mirror The Mod Contest

[DE]Megan

This is my entry.   [Narrow Minded]
 (Player "JKTH")  

AfspXZV.jpg        

Original 

E4o9KPD.jpg

Shopped

THANK YOU :]

Edited by JKTH

I'm an aspiring Canadian game developer with a background in graphic design, programming, and videography. Warframe is also one my my favourite games, so this contest was a ton of fun to work on! I'm really glad the normal and parallax maps ended up turning out pretty well!

lLTIicc.gif

Also in video form!

I've put together an album covering each step I took to create this entry, which can be viewed right here!

The full 60FPS video on YouTube is also available here if you want to watch it locally. You can also see the entry in both 720p and 1080p at 60FPS through those two links.

I updated my original entry with a few tweaks, but since the rules don't seem to cover updating before the end date, the original entry can still be viewed here.

Edited by Eccentricity