Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

I've done alert missions in the past few days and have not received either of the artifacts that are shown in the results screen. The last 2 (Sniper Scavenger and Physique) have not shown up in my deck. I have tried logging out and back in but it does not register.

I've done alert missions in the past few days and have not received either of the artifacts that are shown in the results screen. The last 2 (Sniper Scavenger and Physique) have not shown up in my deck. I have tried logging out and back in but it does not register.

Same here. Bumping this thread. It was a bummer considering both artifacts required us to accomplish level 5 missions, only to return back empty-handed.

To confirm bug,

just completed this alert mission:

[04/05/2013 15:38:56] Iapetus (Saturn): Enemy Operative Located - 30m - 5700 Credits - Physique (Artifact)

Physique never arrived in my pockets, even if it appeared in rewards window at mission end.

Too bad i missed the screenshot :/

It showed at the result screen but I can't find such an artifact in the list. It happens when alert mission gives artifact like Sniper Scavenger and Physique after today's patch. 

Edited by Yuria

Did not get "Konstitution" which may or may not be the german translation of "Physique". Right now I also did not get "Energieregeneration"... although I did see it on other people, so this is most likely not a bug bound to the artifact.