Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

It showed at the result screen but I can't find such an artifact in the list. It happens when alert mission gives artifact like Sniper Scavenger and Physique after today's patch. 

This just happened to me and 3 other friends Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact). 

Ive been wanting that one forever too :(

Also just did the alert mission, was supposed to get Energy Siphon, but nothing's there when i go to my artifact list.  :(:(:(  Only artifact i've been after, and of course this happens.....

This just happened to me and 3 other friends Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact). 

Happened to me as well.

I did the same mission.  Same thing happened to me.  I ran the mission, at the end it said I got the "Energy Siphon" artifact and it didn't give it to me...

Didn't receive artifact from the latest alert:

Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

Nor did I receive the artifact from:

Hyosube (Sedna): Artifact Recovery Troops Located - 56m - 2100cr - Sniper Scavenger (Artifact)

which was active right after the weekend event was deployed. 

Probably has something to do with the event update, like people have mentioned above.

It seems the most recent alert mission gave the Thrak Rhino helmet, but not the artifacts I suppose.

Yes, I received the helmet, but not the Energy Siphon artifact.

EDIT: I did, however, receive Physique and Sniper Scavenger artifacts from earlier "?" alert missions, unlike some people.

Edited by Setesu