Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Robbing is OK if we're doing it to bad guys right? =)

I don't know lol the more I play Warframe the more I think WE are the bad guys. Corpus were just doing their thing, protecting their ship, sure benefit off old Orokin stuffs cause they are merchants and tech geeks, while Grineer are just fighting others and fighting themselves for seats in power, plus they both are fighting the Infested. Tenno just jump in and kick everyone around. All in neutral ground I guess... or OMG!? AM I GOING ROGUE!?!?!?

I don't know lol the more I play Warframe the more I think WE are the bad guys. Corpus were just doing their thing, protecting their ship, sure benefit off old Orokin stuffs cause they are merchants and tech geeks, while Grineer are just fighting others and fighting themselves for seats in power, plus they both are fighting the Infested. Tenno just jump in and kick everyone around. All in neutral ground I guess... or OMG!? AM I GOING ROGUE!?!?!?

Corpus will sell us and our bros and sisters too =(

Grineer are oppressive! We're not rebels we're revolutionaries =D

We're just mercenary XD

To be fair, the Corpus steal cryopods with sleeping Tenno and poke them with needles and sawblades, so I guess they're not coolbros. And as the Orokin kinda dropped the ball and let a self-replicating bioweapon out into the galaxy, we'd be honorbound to clean it up, right?

Grineer meanwhile are just jerks who want you to leave their mothers out of it ~('_')~

To be honest, If I could, I want to accomplish the mission without killing anyone. If the developer improve the stealth gameplay, I'm happy.

Beside, one of the comic has corpus man who had daughter who is now 3. Then Tenno come and kill. I feel bad for him. Not to mention his daughter.

yuikami, on 11 May 2013 - 4:21 PM, said:

Only a couple ideas left so Iamma save them for later XD only one done for now!

22_zps14999136.jpg

Omg so true... poor Corpus... Edited by Izchi

This is how I feel right now after failing Rank8 test CAUSE THE BLOODY <BEEP> <BEEP> <BEEP> Particles from the exploding <BEEP> balls lag the hell out of my screen and <BEEP> <BEEP> PIECE OF <BEEP> PC REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE ME PRESSING SPACEBAR IN TIME EVEN IN LOWEST GRAPHIC SETTING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

angry_zps12d18237.gif

Edited by yuikami

Ohhh so mad mad mad mad mad mad right now, I've been grinding 18 hours straight so I can become rank8 today and I tripped in the bloody last part of the exam, if I was only able to climb that last slope up it would have all been overrrrrrrrr AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIS IS GOING INTO MY COMIC!!!

Edited by yuikami

This is how I feel right now after failing Rank8 test CAUSE THE BLOODY <BEEP> <BEEP> <BEEP> Particles from the exploding <BEEP> balls lag the hell out of my screen and <BEEP> <BEEP> PIECE OF <BEEP> PC REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE ME PRESSING SPACEBAR IN TIME EVEN IN LOWEST GRAPHIC SETTING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

angry_zps12d18237.gif

;________________________________;

angry_zps12d18237.gif

-Hugs-

Yeah what really sucks is you lose two or three chances on the attempt do to a respawn glitch that plops you off the platform.

angry_zps12d18237.gif

*looks at my poor nvidia 8600 gt card*

Maaaaybe I'll have to wait until I upgrade before I ever attempt a mastery test again?

Either way, don't get too mad ^^ S#&amp;&#036; happens, and we're all with you.

angry_zps12d18237.gif

i feel your pain *sniff*

angry_zps12d18237.gif

I feel for ya. Here, have a like to cheer you up.