Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I have a part finished mod putting warframe stuff into skyrim, missing just about all the physical assets for it, because things decided that they did not want to talk to each other and not work leading me to give up for a bit.

Might get back into it, but work and other stuff is taking priority.

I have a part finished mod putting warframe stuff into skyrim, missing just about all the physical assets for it, because things decided that they did not want to talk to each other and not work leading me to give up for a bit.

Must download the mod then it comes... And then when I have new computer -.-

Lemme know when you release it! I'll be glad to test it out XD

Anyway, how do you port the model into other 3d programs? D: I wanna 3dprint Captain Vor so I can admire him next to me 24/7

Skyrim... Skyrim... Skyrim...

What the hell, almost everyone arond me's been sticking to Skyrim and Starbound lately DX

Are you all secretly friends or hivemind stuff going on here!?

Fallout... Fallout... Fallout

yes yes yes.... I want Fallout4 NOW DX

Edited by yuikami

For 3d modelling I use Blender since it is free, works with GIMP and can handle the file type Skyrim works on.

As to completion date all I'll say is I might have something workable June/July depending on my motivation. I've lost 90% of my work both models and files at some stage due to creation kit being silly and having to change to an older version of blender, which is basically why I haven't worked on it much in the past two months.

There is a thread somewhere for it, since this isn't the place to go into detail. Link is on my profile IIRC

Also I'm not sure about how to port models over. Just been doing them myself.

Edited by Sixty5

For 3d modelling I use Blender since it is free, works with GIMP and can handle the file type Skyrim works on.

As to completion date all I'll say is I might have something workable June/July depending on my motivation. I've lost 90% of my work both models and files at some stage due to creation kit being silly and having to change to an older version of blender, which is basically why I haven't worked on it much in the past two months.

There is a thread somewhere for it, since this isn't the place to go into detail. Link is on my profile IIRC

Let us know please, when this mod will be done

I will even play in the Skyrim for this one

yes yes yes.... I want Fallout4 NOW DX

This is something I didn't know from Yui. You love Fallout? Don't tell me you played the whole series of Fallout?!

Although which one did you actually play the most? I only owned Fallout Las Vegas ; _;

What the hell, almost everyone arond me's been sticking to Skyrim and Starbound lately DX

Are you all secretly friends or hivemind stuff going on here!?

Well Skyrim is just good game but I am not myself on to Starbound yet. I will be waiting that it will come with discount price on Steam. When I will buy it. ALSO when I finally get good computer after next and this week.

This is something I didn't know from Yui. You love Fallout? Don't tell me you played the whole series of Fallout?!

Although which one did you actually play the most? I only owned Fallout Las Vegas ; _;

I only played Fallout3 and New Vegas, but I read about the rest [turn based was too painful for me, I got too bored to finish the first few games]

I'm a big fan of the Brotherhood of Steel too! XD I love both equally, I love the story of 3 but I love the system and DLCs of New Vegas.

You know if you're still a student you can get all most every program from Autodesk for free, legal copied from their official site, too!

Andd I shall wait patiently for your mod XD

Profile IIRC???

You know if you're still a student you can get all most every program from Autodesk for free, legal copied from their official site, too!

Andd I shall wait patiently for your mod XD

Profile IIRC???

My forum one. I was writing that at 1:07am on my phone, so I couldn't be bothered to go find it and link it.

But https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93884-sky-frame-u022-its-update-time-yay/'>here you all go

148_zps4be6a6f8.jpg

Legit reaction, Thanks to Darkscars and my party who went through this key farming survival madness!

I user to have "Tenno Operative" slapped over my profile pic (which Yui graciously allowed me to use <3). I'm thankful that even though i'm still one, having two ComMod roles (general and portuguese) bumped that title away :P

Maybe you should join us Yui... Starbound is fun...

I'll state it in an incredibly less creepy fashion that Starbound is incredibly fun.

Once you get past the fact that your character will inevitably be deleted almost every patch. I shall miss you plant wizard...

Since the codex i have been to vor to take a few paparazzi pics , while wondering. 

Yui , how did your experience with taking pics for codex go when it came to Vor ?

Curious if he moddeled for you :D like on a photo-shot session :P 

Since there is a special relationship between you 2.

Vors attitude :

Edited by Elestor