Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Man these fanart are amazing XD I wish i could draw that well. After seeing your Grineer-tan, Corpus-tan and Shoujo-neer, i kinda want to see your "-tan"s for all of the bosses XD I actually drew one for Vor awhile ago, if anyone's interested.

Hey yuikami! I welcomed you when you dropped by our Twitch channel for the Black Steel Brotherhood (BSBwarframe and BlackSteelCasual).

So my Second-in-Command has been wanting a Top Hat, Mustache, and a Pipe on a Frost Prime.

Hope you don't mind as i "Dandy-up" your adorable lil Frost Prime Crab. (Does that mean he's a subspecies of Snow Crab?)

Hope you enjoy it!

d4Cho4f.png

Yui, could you do a comic about the Thunderbolt mod and how it is a random 30% chance of your arrows exploding? Something like dropping the arrows doing a roll and another frame finds it and causes it to explode them self some how?

Love the art work!

HE forgot the damn monocle

Af30UwS.png

Das really kyoot XDDDDD

I have no words to explain the feels I'm feeling right now..

xD this is above epic.

Nice job 

Thanks XD!!! w00t!!

Man these fanart are amazing XD I wish i could draw that well. After seeing your Grineer-tan, Corpus-tan and Shoujo-neer, i kinda want to see your "-tan"s for all of the bosses XD I actually drew one for Vor awhile ago, if anyone's interested.

Thank youuu XD Ohhh I would love to see your Vor!!!!!! >w<!!!

Why U make Shoujo Grinner so kawaii?!

Why not XDDDD

Yui, could you do a comic about the Thunderbolt mod and how it is a random 30% chance of your arrows exploding? Something like dropping the arrows doing a roll and another frame finds it and causes it to explode them self some how?

Love the art work!

Thanks! Although I don't do request, I gotta wait for the joke to come to me naturally or encounter some myself, and if someone mention it, that kinda ruin it for me.

Anyway sorry for late comics x-x gotta prepare thesis papers and such...

58_zpse1f7b06b.jpg

59_zps0056d72b.jpg

60_zps0b7aa0d9.jpg
^ Please remember, this is a fault advertisement of this v

NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!!!

nightmarefuel_zps179c1fd6.jpg

Edited by yuikami

Thank youuu XD Ohhh I would love to see your Vor!!!!!! >w<!!!

Well it's a little shoddy, but here it is:

captainvorentine.jpg

Vor-tan. Vorentine. Huh, I only now noticed that o_O

Made Vorentine younger to explain her being the first boss (inexperienced, physically weaker). Also had a little bio for her. I was going to do the rest of the bosses, but the original reception for this picture on the forums wasn't that good so i just stopped :/ And really I only had good ideas for Hyena, Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Kela and Kril (kinda) anyway. Well, what do you think?

Well it's a little shoddy, but here it is:

captainvorentine.jpg

Vor-tan. Vorentine. Huh, I only now noticed that o_O

Made Vorentine younger to explain her being the first boss (inexperienced, physically weaker). Also had a little bio for her. I was going to do the rest of the bosses, but the original reception for this picture on the forums wasn't that good so i just stopped :/ And really I only had good ideas for Hyena, Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Kela and Kril (kinda) anyway. Well, what do you think?

What? People didn't like the fact that it doesn't look like a @(*()&#036; DaVinci art?

Who cares. You did good man! And this is coming from someone who's taste in art is extremely picky (I prefer more detailed).

-Erebus