Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

There's a reason why the Lotus doesn't let him out anymore, though...

OMG I'm dying LOL!!!! I'm so sad I missed the close beta, would have had more stories to butcher!

If Rhino had a female tenno girlfriend, who would it be according to you Yui?

I dunno lol, I don't really ship frames together, jokingly may be but no OTP.

^ I was saving that for later tonight XD Thanks anyway and great vid.

You were going to make a game to do that or you're making a comic in which 'Uncle Vauban' spins Nick around and makes him throw up? Either one is good, I manage to get into a game where Nick was actually spinning infinitely because we glitched a bounce on him and he went like a pinwheel. lol

You were going to make a game to do that or you're making a comic in which 'Uncle Vauban' spins Nick around and makes him throw up? Either one is good, I manage to get into a game where Nick was actually spinning infinitely because we glitched a bounce on him and he went like a pinwheel. lol

Are you spying in my headddddddddd!?!?!?!?

I think I'll take a little break from the comic... Things kinda get a little out of control here lately. Sure I appreciate all the idea what you guys are willing to share, but please let me do what I'm doing, just sit back, relax and enjoy. You don't have to think for me on every steps, it kinda ruins the surprise and what I want to deliver.

Until that is sorted out, I'll take a little break. I'll still be fooling around though, don't worry.

Edited by yuikami

I think I'll take a little break from the comic... Things kinda get a little out of control here lately. Sure I appreciate all the idea what you guys are willing to share, but please let me do what I'm doing, you don't have to think for me on every steps, it kinda ruins the surprise and what I want to deliver.

Until that is sorted out, I'll take a little break.

Dawww, and I was actually enjoying the multi-posting of those comics :P

Well, until your next comic. I'll just possibly look back at the older ones again.

One last thing, I made my Skype pic that Gentle Moa to surprise some people in a call and they freaked out lol

Hope you don't mind about that.

I think I'll take a little break from the comic... Things kinda get a little out of control here lately. Sure I appreciate all the idea what you guys are willing to share, but please let me do what I'm doing, you don't have to think for me on every steps, it kinda ruins the surprise and what I want to deliver.

Until that is sorted out, I'll take a little break.

This makes me sad.

Everyone else calm donw!!!

Where are your manners, people!

Yui, please don't make me sad :(

I think I'll take a little break from the comic... Things kinda get a little out of control here lately. Sure I appreciate all the idea what you guys are willing to share, but please let me do what I'm doing, just sit back, relax and enjoy. You don't have to think for me on every steps, it kinda ruins the surprise and what I want to deliver.

Until that is sorted out, I'll take a little break. I'll still be fooling around though, don't worry.

Sorry Yui, ideas want to be free :( .

Either way, your comics are great, and we'll be waiting for your gratituous return! ^_^

Yuikami can take as long as she wants for a break she is the queen of this thread and I ..... I am merely its court jester. BUT let it i be know anyone you trys to ruin or dis yuikami I will go all Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero on your butts and in the end there will only be destruction and chaos for you. Anyway yuikami you take a good nap come back when you want to I ( and other who love chuuuuu~) will keep this thread alive so don't worry.

Sincerely,

PureBeurre ^ω^

Formation Bravo is to stand in a straight line and shoot at the space ninjas. It's kinda like the Jet Stream Attack... except it never worked.

Grineer version

Not-grineer version

Don't ever bring up the jetstream attack. Ever. Again.

*raises fist in anger*

A sad day for Tennoity. *flag half mast*

Edit: See, this is why I haven't read at least 25 older comics. Gotta ration out that warm sweet goodness to sustain us through the cold harsh winter folks. Rationing is key.

Edited by Gestalt