Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That We're Getting More Free Cosmetics...

Innocent_Flower

Now that DE have shown they don't care about devaluing plat-paid cosmetics, howabout they fix some of their minor errors involving cosmetics and event items? 

- Rework rubedo and phased items to be colourable. 

- Rakta syndana (the one from the event) should be colourable. 

-Get than damn dirty energy-colour polution off the primed eos set. To use it, we need a dark energy colour, which ruins syndanas amoung other things. 

- Make wraith/vandal items colourable. 

Seperating the colours of syndannas from armour pieces would also be pretty nice. 

Now that DE have shown they don't care about devaluing plat-paid cosmetics, howabout they fix some of their minor errors involving cosmetics and event items? 

- Rework rubedo and phased items to be colourable. 

- Rakta syndana (the one from the event) should be colourable. 

-Get than damn dirty energy-colour polution off the primed eos set. To use it, we need a dark energy colour, which ruins syndanas amoung other things. 

- Make wraith/vandal items colourable. 

Seperating the colours of syndannas from armour pieces would also be pretty nice. 

"Rework rubedo and phased items to be colorable" - Then they're not their respective items anymore. Rubedo within the game is a red mineral. The rubedo skin is also red because it's made out of this same mineral. It makes sense.

"Rakta syandana should be colorable" - Didn't they purposely add a syandana that was basically a colorable version of the Rakta? Don't see the point of this.

Can't comment on the Primed Eos set because I don't own it. Tagris Armor for life.

"Make Wraith/Vandal items colorable" - Same thing. They're not their respective items anymore, they're basically just skins with stats on them. Don't see much point in making them colorable.

Seperating the colors of syandanas from armor would be nice though.

Vargras has basically said all there is to say.

however, i wouldn't be against being able to Equip skins on special versions of Weapons. this seems to be the case already however, with atleast most if not all of them. (can't be quite 100% certain, as some of the Skins don't show up in the Arsenal unless you already own them for some reason :|)

How has DE de-valued plat paying cosmetic buyers?  Those syndicate sydanas are hideous compared to the sydanas you buy with plat

i have 4 syndicates at max ranking, and would rather spend the points on getting void keys than on those syndicate sydanas, i'd rather keep wearing my imperator, liliac, asa, sydanas 

but thats my opinion  :P

"Rework rubedo and phased items to be colorable" - Then they're not their respective items anymore. Rubedo within the game is a red mineral. The rubedo skin is also red because it's made out of this same mineral. It makes sense.

"Rakta syandana should be colorable" - Didn't they purposely add a syandana that was basically a colorable version of the Rakta? Don't see the point of this.

Can't comment on the Primed Eos set because I don't own it. Tagris Armor for life.

"Make Wraith/Vandal items colorable" - Same thing. They're not their respective items anymore, they're basically just skins with stats on them. Don't see much point in making them colorable.

Seperating the colors of syandanas from armor would be nice though.

They wouldn't be 'different items' though. They all have different skin designs and would do so even with the ability to recolour them; Plus is the different stats and free potato the real defining traits of a wraith/vandal weapon. 

As for rubedo: Phobos is big, round and has normal gravity. I don't think that particular concern important. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower