Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

*Ahem*

*A faceless volunteer accidently bumps into Hexer in the kitchen, somehow, not purposely, directing his attention to the familiar bleeding Grineer lady at the bar. Should he turn to face this mystery person, he will find that they have mysteriously disappeared.*

Translation: HEY, LOOK OVER THERE! YOU SHOULD TALK TO HER!

If you don't like this not-so-gentle nudge, Ghost, just give the word and I'll replace this with a picture of food of your choice.

Sorry if I'm abusing my powers.

I like turtles.

Well, you have seen my character's development. I am actually looking for someone to scetch her outfit, although I have some inpsirations:

9054946cf8a099f739064af034c42f07.jpg

Souna does think her muscular legs un-ladylike, so she would wear wide trousers below that to hide them, and long sleeves that widen at the wrists into a trail. Maybe gloves as well, to hide her fossilized hand. But, this would be the central element of her dress.

In fact, that is what she most often wears when not in frame....

For starters, Belrev's facial appearance has these: Strong cheekbones or noticeable ones, nice jawline or whatever, and wavy hair. Bel is 23 after all. And since I mentioned the brothers plenty of times, might as well do them too, and Shay, and Nyssa (maybe for Nyssa).

Formal for the rebellious yet brooding Belrev:

96f2a5cacd9a3e8659dd75b75ee70614.jpg

Casual for the rebellious and brooding Belrev:

effd3b59789768847bf77a2043545d9c.jpg

Just picture some white streaks of hair in the model's hair, since the brothers have them.

Belrev:

71-785x1024.jpg

Denger:

16.jpg

Celorn:

post-20251-0-62408200-1359651275.jpg

Shay:

07ec04fa7687b4f3a9a26a9fd0aaae7b.jpg

Collage of the brothers:

12107131_724072037728035_162037459739530

From left to right: Denger, Celorn, Ravix, and Belrev.

Collage of the Femme Fatales:

12112462_724072034394702_306380032655575

From left to Right: Shay, Nyssa(replace with black hair with white, and make the skin a bit lighter), and Stella.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Character IMAGE time:

Post a pic of something you can see your OC in. Be it a pose, clothing, whatever. And if you can, post a pic of a person who resembles your character, or the person you may have based their appearance on.

Honestly, I never really thought about who Aegia might resemble, but after doing some serious brainstorming. She most resembles a female Beowulf from Skullgirls, hell she'd probably wear something like this too. Plus, if you ever spar with Aegia, she'll definitely wrestle.

tumblr_ntdnlhlqPj1qf4eupo1_500.png

No seriously, if you really ever need to picture Aegia, just look at that pic and imagine the top and bottoms are now skintight, and underneath a Rhino frame.

Tadaaaaa

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

*Ahem*

*A faceless volunteer accidently bumps into Hexer in the kitchen, somehow, not purposely, directing his attention to the familiar bleeding Grineer lady at the bar. Should he turn to face this mystery person, he will find that they have mysteriously disappeared.*

Translation: HEY, LOOK OVER THERE! YOU SHOULD TALK TO HER!

If you don't like this not-so-gentle nudge, Ghost, just give the word and I'll replace this with a picture of food of your choice.

Sorry if I'm abusing my powers.

I like turtles.

I didn't notice that, sorry.

Will try to find that.

*quietly sweating in fear*

Edit: And I can't really see it in the IC. Probably just an OC nudge.

ANNNNYWAY

TO THE HEX CAVE!

*DINNENENENEDEEEEEE*

Edited by Ghost333

Don't assume, Ghost. You know what happens to us if you do...

All in fun, friend, so stop sweating, or I'll send you to the dreaded Diskotek. That'll give you a reason to sweat... *maliciously rubs hands together*

Recent posts wiv' Keya

The battered pilot's head slightly tilted upward to face the unwelcome intruder of her personal space with a scowl capable of peeling the hull off a Galleon. Her orange irises pierced straight through the Rhino's helmet, and flecks of red mixed in with the sea of black that was her scleras only confirmed that this woman had definitely been to hell and back. Her hair was somewhat scorched and unkempt - blown back forcefully -, soot and small burns revealed themselves on what was visible of her face, and the tattered remains of her bodysuit was synonymous with members of Steel Meridian.

"Stomp off, 'Tin-man'. If I wanted medical advice, I wouldn't have scared off the first nurse that tried to help me," the woman growled, voice seeping with hardly controlled rage. Her left hand gripped the shot-glass harder, the glass creaking as it was strained. It was clear that this Grineer was in no mood for humor.

"Bad ide~a!" the Nova Specter singsonged as she skipped past. The staff nearby began to stir with discomfort as well, all definitely in agreeance that disturbing the volatile individual was a terrible lapse in judgement. 

The woman produced an exasperated growl as she returned her forehead to the counter. All she had wanted to do was enjoy some peace and quiet and get hammered while she licked her wounds until she either passed out or couldn't feel anything anymore. She was a critically injured being, not a damn toy to be played with to kill time.

"That's a story I ain't in the mood to tell," she barked, glancing at the offending Tenno out of the corner of contempt filled eyes. Her grip intensified, a crack shooting up the side of the glass as her arm tremored slightly with building rage. Those nearby shifted uncomfortably, fearing what could possibly become of the situation.

As for her drink, the kitchen wasn't really a bar. Any drinks would be self-service, though not much alcohol was kept on the station, even less for public access. Usual guests were pilots after all, and everyone knew that alcohol and piloting shouldn't mix and don't do so well. 

The bottle of 'Napalm: Grineer Cinnamon Whiskey' that the battered Grineer pilot was drinking was actually a gift to the staff from Milton to celebrate the end of the shift. Mostly everyone knew this, but they weren't about to incur the Grineer's wrath.

That, and Milton insisted it was alright; the heart of gold he possessed big enough to be capable of understanding the enraged stranger's hurt.

The action was beginning to slow; the first injured brought into the med bay with minimal injuries were already being released, and the first critically injured we're nearing a close enough state to where they could be released to free their pods for others.

Amidst the chaos, a Trinity decided she'd hold her breath and try to help the battered Grineer pilot at the counter again. Mere seconds after she neared her, the two were already screaming at each other, both stubbornly arguing.

In a fit of rage, the Grineer woman roared, "F#$% off, Nurse!" Her grip tightened on her glass as she slammed her hand on the counter for emphasis, the glass shattering from the impact and butchering her hand.

The Grineer winced, the medic made a move to help, but the pilot raged again in defiance, "You're just p*ssing me off! Go bark up someone else's tree!"

The Trinity finally conceded and returned to the med bay, where a couple other nurses who were watching received her with 'I told you not to's. After she gingerly tried to remove some of the glass from her tender hand with her teeth, she placed her forehead on the counter again with a depressed sigh, her remaining hand laying limp as it bled on the counter.

Just gonna say that Aegia wasn't Rhino Charging, drand. Though I may just let it slip by the wayside and just say she was, for added effect.

Though that DOES sound like something she'd do just to get somewhere faster. She was in reality just running rather quickly.