Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

So is it okay if I join this or is the story to far gone that I'won't be able to follow anything?

You're lucky. We just finished the first mission of the RP, and we're going into 'peacemode', meaning that it's safe for you to join. Post a spreadsheet for your OC here, and Spacey will review it.

~~~

I wonder how Mythos would interact with Souna or Aegia. At the least, I'd say Mythos would be friends with Aegia. Not sure about Souna though.

Name: Kenshi

Race: Tenno

Frame: Excal

Bio: Kenshi is from a long line of acomplished sowrds men and is very deadly with a blade Kenshi emotionaly out going and friendly but he can become withdrawn and cold under circumstances Kenshi mainly uses his dragon nikana but will use his Tiberon or Akbronco's in ranged situations Kenshi has Black immortal skin and white primary with red undertones he has an edo set with a noru prime he stumbeled upon in the vault.

History: when he emerged from his cryopod Kenshi only rembered 3 things his name the Lotus and the art of the sowrd. He is no stranger to combat he had undertaken many ops and key strugles in the origin system. Kenshi went on an op with a full sqaud the mission went terribly wrong and Infested test subjects were released. His sqaud was decimated and he barley escaped with his life he had a bit of Psychosis problem after running the op but he has kept it in check it often emerges in the heat of battle. Kenshi is a little hot-headed and can be overagrresive in fights or arguments. His Dragon Nikana is an artifact that was passed down from generation to genration Kenshi is extrmely prideful of his proffesion and will be a little hurt (in the feels) if someone thinjs otherwise.

is he to broken or okay?

I used this oc in another thread is it okay that I use him?

Bio: Kenshi is from a long line of acomplished sowrds men and is very deadly with a blade Kenshi emotionaly out going and friendly but he can become withdrawn and cold under circumstances Kenshi mainly uses his dragon nikana but will use his Tiberon or Akbronco's in ranged situations Kenshi has Black immortal skin and white primary with red undertones he has an edo set with a noru prime he stumbeled upon in the vault.

History: when he emerged from his cryopod Kenshi only rembered 3 things his name the Lotus and the art of the sowrd. He is no stranger to combat he had undertaken many ops and key strugles in the origin system. Kenshi went on an op with a full sqaud the mission went terribly wrong and Infested test subjects were released. His sqaud was decimated and he barley escaped with his life he had a bit of Psychosis problem after running the op but he has kept it in check it often emerges in the heat of battle. Kenshi is a little hot-headed and can be overagrresive in fights or arguments. His Dragon Nikana is an artifact that was passed down from generation to genration Kenshi is extrmely prideful of his proffesion and will be a little hurt (in the feels) if someone thinjs otherwise.

is he to broken or okay?

In my opinion, he's pretty good. All I have to say is work on your grammar with more fullstops and comas, but that's all. You'll still have to wait for Spacey to review it for you to be able to enter the Redux.

Character IMAGE time:

Post a pic of something you can see your OC in. Be it a pose, clothing, whatever. And if you can, post a pic of a person who resembles your character, or the person you may have based their appearance on.

It's your lucky day; I actually have some select pictures (not mine in a shape or form, credits goes to respective artist or company) on how my oc's would look like under their helmet.

Arthas:

vcYiWr5.jpg

Fang:

oKKlbuX.jpg

Erida:

aQpxBQz.png

Luna:

yWfYwH1.png (Closet character with hip long hair with the right color)

is he to broken or okay?

MORTAL KKKOOOMMMMBBBAAAAATTTT

*plays the theme song*

I have a feeling Gaius is gonna be caught between Souna and Aegis in the next mission. He will probably be worse off than Sebastian by the end of it.

Unlike Souna, Aegia is most definitely not professional. Though she does care a lot.

Poor Gaius~

Precisely 

-------------------

I wonder what would Souna's reaction be if she ever learned of EVERYTHING  Belrev has went through.

EVERYTHING. 

Oh and her reaction to Omnipotence too

He suffered alot. Too much. But I like my angst and darkness :3.

Oh and soon Belrev is going to own a pet roller. That talks, and can cook.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087