Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Hey Space does the Station have a foundry or something where Nium could go?

Yeh there's one.

The nearby training area, safely sectioned off from the rest of the commons area with thick, sound-proof walls, has a foundry open to the public, dueling ring, simulation chamber, and bathrooms for both sexes featuring showers near the entrance of the training area.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

So I guess I post my OC spreadsheet here. Here goes nothing.

Name: Simply known as M

Frame: Mesa

Syndicate: None

Personality: Casual, careless demeanor. Caring on the inside, Doesn't open up to people easily. She takes care of teammates but disregards everyone else.

Appearance: Her mesa suit is standard colours. Carries dual vasto primes. Long black hair, Hazel eyes (Glow golden) Tans to keep regular skin colour (Slightly tan) Scar near right shoulder (From bullet)

Brief history: Parents were part of a black ops team. Caused lots of trouble for Corpus and Grineer. Known as loose cannons by the Tenno. M saw them get murdered by an Excalibur shortly after waking up from cryosleep. Kills the excalibur with her mother's Dual Vasto Primes. Grew up on the streets after, working as a bounty hunter. Known for complete disregard of civilian lives. Shows up at dojo after being wounded.

Note: Uses Dual Vasto Primes for peacemaker

Tell me if anything needs change

EDIT NOTE: Slight Change To Personality.

Edited by (PS4)Prince_Of_Nirvan

Basically, Krenn woke up from his Coma, realized he got paralyzed, then basically was useless until the waystation. There he got healed up, and is currently face-to-face with Sab, and will pay her money as he feels slightly indebted to her.

And I'm thinking of making him visit Sebastian while he's in the med bay, if only for the conflict between him and Gaius.

I'm like a shard. Conflict is good.

Ho?

New recruits into this madhouse we call a Roleplay? I look forward to interacting with them in the future.

Ooooooh, I nearly forgot that Volun was a Volt!

Ahaaaaa this'll be fun. Aegia has a little bit of history with that particular frame~

I am back! o/ It was a great weekend, most enjoyable wedding I've ever been at.

As for Souna's themes, Starnsy, I think you got some things right and some are missing. Although the missing parts have not been shown in the RP yet, so that's a near hit for you. :) You really got a hand for that!

Ooooooh, I nearly forgot that Volun was a Volt!

Ahaaaaa this'll be fun. Aegia has a little bit of history with that particular frame~

And it all goes downhill when Aegia sees just how volatile this guy will be. Trust me, his waking in the med-bay wasn't exactly calm.