The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Character question:

Put a song/explanation  that shows/tells the change in personality and character, for your OC. Example: First half is peaceful, and the second half is dark and 'violent'. (maybe a quote form the OC too reflecting on that)

Example 2: See how Heath Ledger looks nice and kind in the first part, and then insane and maniacal in the second?

tumblr_mohiwxWnog1so1iglo1_250.gif

First: Childhood/Teens/Past self

Second: Now.

Here is mine for Bel:

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Okay, that one is easy for me to answer, becuase I got loads of those. songs of that style are actually a way for me to capture the feeling of different 'endings' for my characters, and thus different extremes of their ambitions.

Sadly, the one that I would like to present here because it describes a past change and is more interesting for you can hardly be found on the internet. :( "Saltatio Mortis - Mauern aus Angst".

"I'm at the Donn waystation, just doing whatever here, maybe it's because I like the people, or because Orcus relay has too many people. Then, the people appear, people are going to the med bay, and the station is now on lockdown. What do I do?"

That's the general template as I see it. 

Edited by HziulquiogmnzhahAtXoth

"I'm at the Donn waystation, just doing whatever here, maybe it's because I like the people, or because Orcus relay has too many people. Then, the people appear, people are going to the med bay, and the station is now on lockdown. What do I do?"

That's the general template as I see it. 

Sorry. I should've been clearer. I didn't mean in the RP. I haven't been approved yet. I meant here in the OOC thread. While I'm waiting for the feedback, I want to get acquainted with the people here. The problem is that I don't know how to introduce myself to the people here. I'm not sure how to strike up a conversation with someone or what to talk about.

Prince (or Nirvan, whatever you wanna be called), just follow the conversation and contribute where appropiate. A very good thing for that are the character-questions - everyone can answer those, accepted or not. ^^

Ahh. Alright that sounds good. I was kind of curious whether the character questions required you to be approved. That seems easy enough. Oh BTW I prefer Nirvan but either is fine.

Duly noted on that post a' yours Helicopter. I'll try and check what the others have posted up until now.

Quick warnin in advance to ya'll; If you don't have me replying, either my mobile's gone all weird, there's bad connection, or I'm just too busy.

Thx for carin XD

Duly noted on that post a' yours Helicopter. I'll try and check what the others have posted up until now.

Quick warnin in advance to ya'll; If you don't have me replying, either my mobile's gone all weird, there's bad connection, or I'm just too busy.

Thx for carin XD

Thanks for taking your lumps like a man, not trying to insult you when I say this, but I was afraid I was going to have to put out a fire.

Now, with all the seriousness out of the way, I hope you're able to stick around a bit longer this time, but know that no matter how many times you have to leave, my doors are always open. :3

Spacey, you may or may not have noticed but Kana needs you to start.

Yeah... about that...

Especially with my little rant stressing the peace segment of Peacetime, I was hopping you'd pick up on my... displeasure with her most recent action, which is the explanation behind why I haven't acknowledged her presence.

I got onto DK for injuring the Civies, how do you think I feel about you outright killing one? I'll be more than happy to respond once you've fixed this issue, and in case you require it, you can use my faceless peons to non-lethally end this, perhaps with Kana being restrained before she can get the shot off, or perhaps scarred away by a witness.

Whatever you do, you can't kill anyone.