The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Character Question time, then?

Your Character has suddenly been Genderbent for no discernible reason, with no discernible reason other than random boredom

What is their reaction to suddenly becoming the opposite gender?

Hexer:  -Externally- I am oddly okay with this. -Internally- Why is this happening to me.

Umbra: *No change, since he doesn't have a gender in the first place. Being a robot Cybernetic Organism does that to you.

Your Character has suddenly been Genderbent for no discernible reason, with no discernible reason other than random boredom

Orina: "This certainly is percular. I hope it doesn't cause any medical complications." (She's relatively sexless as it is, so there would be more wonder and curiosity than anything. And since she hasn't formed any connections with any other Tenno yet (Since she and I are still waiting to get in) there really isn't much point of reference for her.)

"

Hexer:  -Externally- I am oddly okay with this. -Internally- Why is this happening to me.

Umbra: *No change, since he doesn't have a gender in the first place. Being a robot Cybernetic Organism does that to you.

*Externally* "Stop looking at me you damn twit. We have a job to do."

*Internally* "What the hell is this."

FINALLY, I RETURN!

Though you may be expecting an apology for my absence, you will receive none since my absence was out of my control and my apology plan for you guys doesn't cover acts of God.

A quick rundown of the events are that on my return from familial holiday visitations, Tornado was in town and decided to make a surprise visit. Luckily no one was hurt, however on his way out he did take the entire neighborhood's power and subsequently our wifi. 

I tried to make an update post via my phone, however every attempt to submit the post just crashed my phone, which covers my lack of communication.

So to you all, I extend a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Years. I'll return tomorrow and see if I can finally get a post up, but until then, I have some business that I need to see to.

Arthas: "Ok....this feels odd....*shrugs* I guess I have to adjust to this sudden change then"

Erida: "I swear to Lotus, if you are behind this Fang, I will personally murder you!!!"

Fang: "Meh...could have been worse. Now...I wonder how I could use this body to my advantage *evil grin* "

Luna: "Oh....oh my....*blushes* "

So how many of us are still here? I think we might be starting to lose members during this long wait.

I'm still here, waiting in the shadow.....

FINALLY, I RETURN!

Though you may be expecting an apology for my absence, you will receive none since my absence was out of my control and my apology plan for you guys doesn't cover acts of God.

A quick rundown of the events are that on my return from familial holiday visitations, Tornado was in town and decided to make a surprise visit. Luckily no one was hurt, however on his way out he did take the entire neighborhood's power and subsequently our wifi. 

I tried to make an update post via my phone, however every attempt to submit the post just crashed my phone, which covers my lack of communication.

So to you all, I extend a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Years. I'll return tomorrow and see if I can finally get a post up, but until then, I have some business that I need to see to.

Glad to know you and your accomplices are safe.

PRAISE THE SPACE