Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Realized This Site Hasn't Any Ads

Jeetza

even if there were ads I wouldn't see them. :)

ad-block is the best.

I use it too. Also, I hate sites that target ad-block users and tell them how terrible they are. cough cough warframe builder cough cough

Edited by Jeetza

i don't see why it would need Ads, considering this is a successful business.

I hate sites that target ad-block users and tell them how terrible they are. cough cough warframe builder cough cough

i don't see why you'd get mad. Ads are an important part of the Internet. not one that we like, but still important.

as long as they're non-intrusive, if a website asks me nicely to add a whitelist exception for them in AdBlock, by all means.

i only block Ads by default because i'm not interested in having Ads restructure webpage layouts and other intrusive things. if it's not intrusive, then i don't mind people being able to pay the bills.

i don't see why it would need Ads, considering this is a successful business.

i don't see why you'd get mad. Ads are an important part of the Internet. not one that we like, but still important.

as long as they're non-intrusive, if a website asks me nicely to add a whitelist exception for them in AdBlock, by all means.

i only block Ads by default because i'm not interested in having Ads restructure webpage layouts and other intrusive things. if it's not intrusive, then i don't mind people being able to pay the bills.

I agree with you about ads being important, but I just can't stand them. Also, the computer I use for general entertainment is different then the one I use for gaming. This computer is really old and absolutely terrible, it has a hard time running sites filled with ads. For example, I regularly get "High CPU Usage" warning when i'm watching JUST a youtube video on 720p with no other windows or anything running in the background.