Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Least Used Frame?

nickelshark

I don't own Hydroid or Mesa, so my playtime with them is approximately zero hours.  I also sold Oberon to make room for Mesa if I eventually get her, because his parts drop like Nanospores.

Of the frames that I do own, it would have to be either Frost, Banshee, Ash, Ember, Nova, or Limbo.  Probably Limbo; I don't think I even leveled him to 30 before I decided I didn't like the Rift mechanic and shelved him.

Edited by Katakuna

I don't own Hydroid or Mesa, so my playtime with them is approximately zero hours.  I also sold Oberon to make room for Mesa if I eventually get her, because his parts drop like Nanospores.

Of the frames that I do own, it would have to be either Frost, Banshee, Ash, Ember, Nova, or Limbo.  Probably Limbo; I don't think I even leveled him to 30 before I decided I didn't like the Rift mechanic and shelved him.

You could try strength + range Limbo, that's how I play him and it helps me save teammates and have some decent crowd control.

Nova mostly, also Trinity and Banshee. I'm not big on support roles, and I don't really have anything against Banshee just other frames do everything she does better I guess, also unless stealth get gets a major update, silence is useless. Nova, just completely bores me.

Banshe and Hydroid. MR Fodder to the max, lvl up and forget they exists. Hydroid because its hydroid, and banshe cause shes ugly.

I would forget, same with Ash, he soo ugly so damn ugly, another MR fodder.

Edited by Xaturas

Hmmm....frames that I don't really use. Let's see, who remains under level 30 after many months in the arsenal:

Ash

Nyx

Valkyr

More recent:

Nova

Rhino

Not totally used but I did level them up and they're still on the radar:

Limbo

Ember

Most used on the other hand: Volt, Nekros and Vauban.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye