Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Question To Everyone Who Isn't A Founder...

Runabou

Wildstar promised monthly updates during beta and shortly after release. 3 months later it's now quarterly or less.

ESO promised the game would never be f2p, yet it will be on consoles and eventually PC will too.

SWToR promised the game would never go free to play...

Blizzard promised there would be competitive PvP modes for D3...

I could list more if needed.

In any other industry, 'promises' are usually kept but in video games? They say whatever is needed to sell their product and going back on their word means nothing since they know full well people will buy into it regardless if they lie or not. It's just how the gaming industry works, nothing is set in stone and 'promises' are meant to be broken (and people will still give you money if you do).

The word PROMISE and the word EXCLUSIVE in fact have two different meanings behind them.

Willing to bet there isn't many true founders around now and the people who joined after vastly out number them considerably.

Also willing to bet there is people who have come in after founder ended who have spent just as much, if not more time/effort/money than many founders have.

Problem here is that this game has MR and if you miss these one time events your progression stops well before those that were around. I can understand cosmetics, badges, and titles being a perk but exclusive frames, weapons, and mods too? Ya, I dunno cus that seems a bit much.

But w/e. Don't care really, the 20 founders left can continue to be special...extra MR and all.

That is irrelevant.

That is irrelevant. Spending money on Warframe after it is already well established is not nearly as important as spending money on it before it is even well established. There is a reason why they're called founders.

Three items worth of MR isn't that big of a deal and MR in general is almost meaningless after a certain point.

THE CURSE OF LIFE IS THE CURSE OF WANT

Dat Dark Souls reference

Back to the topic, I would be lying if I said I didn't want Excal Prime, as Excal is one of my favorite frames, I honestly like how bland he looks, it compliments the cosmetics, and that said his Prime variant appeals to me. I myself is also a collectionist, which is self-explanatory. Still, I did my homework, i know DE stated Founders contents won't be made available ever again. I respect Founders' rights to be exclusive so rest assure you won't be seeing any "Bring back Excal Prime" from me

Are you serious? Its people like you that make religion such a frowned upon topic. Maybe OP doesn't give a flying **** about god, is Atheist, or otherwise.

Or it is you that considers it a frowned upon topic, not me. I am serious, maybe the OP might not care, I do.  Besides it is better to talk about than another, "Excalibur Prime, and Founders Items available again" thread.

Edited by ZyroHunter

Well it's the human rule... you always want something more if you know you can't have it.

This stands out to me the most.

It's all about what it means to be apart of a large and growing game with a growing community. You come in at a later, find out that there's something that you could've gotten and you want to know why and whether or not it will return. But the question's that these people have, it'll always be there but we don't need to make a thread questioning those people about why they want something.

Locking thread.