Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Superpower? (Forum Game)

TheErebus.

Well it depends on RNG what power they get, so they might be OP might be not.

Someone getting invincibility and then getting 3 other abilities like dimensional manipulation is far too over-powered. It just goes into silly territory. Just get two abilities.

PICK TWO OR MY VEGETABLES WILL BEAT YOUR HEAD IN.

Someone getting invincibility and then getting 3 other abilities like dimensional manipulation is far too over-powered. It just goes into silly territory. Just get two abilities.

I guess its pretty hard to convince a pessimist. Plus my idea was to create warframe based on given abilities, so they have to be changed a little bit to fit into the game  

I guess its pretty hard to convince a pessimist. Plus my idea was to create warframe based on given abilities, so they have to be changed a little bit to fit into the game  

Sir, I'm not a pessimist, not in the slightest. I try to look on the positive sides where I can go. I will however, ask of you to follow the rules I've set for the game, or not participate at all. Because right, you're just sucking the fun out the thread.

Vege...tables? GO!

But it's only limited to females...

That doesn't stop it from affecting people in other ways. Instead of a constant flow of babies it's going to be a wave of babies causing all sorts of turmoil. Even if they get abortions there is still the religous protesters causing even more chaos. Muhahahahahahahar

Reality Filtering and Demonic Empowerment.

Looks like I'm gonna be an OP villain.

1: Demonic Ice Manipulation: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Ice_Manipulation (k.)

2: Ambient Energy Manipulation: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ambient_Energy_Manipulation ( Now THAT'S more like it!)

Pretty cool overall. (Hehehehe)

Join my league of darkness! we shall defeat all who appose us! except for vegetable mimicry, I wanna live!

Edited by ForteXVI

We and our dark powers will devour all inferior superpowers! (except omnipotence and absolute immortality)

Well anyways, there are some pretty interesting powers on that wiki. Some of them are just weird, others hilarious. I found something to do for the rest of the night.

NONE OF YOU CAN TOP VEGETABLE MIMICRY, JUST GIVE IN ALREADY EVIL-DOERS.