Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Skype Is Now Ordis.

RocketShep

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393091-warframe-fankit-update/

I downloaded this Fankit update and I decided that, since I don't have an iPhone or Android mobile device, I should at least make some use of the ringtones within the latest update (and some previous fan kit folders.)

"Good morning, Operator." - When logging in.

"Ordis has intercepted a message. The Operator's attention is required." - When being called.

'ship alarm' - Busy signal.

"Ordis is picking up a transmission. Running analysis now." - When connecting to a call.

"Incoming transmission, Operator." When receiving a message.

It's interesting, to say the least.

Now all you need is an annoying macro to call/message you every 30 seconds...

Yeah -- I get way too many messages, even from individuals with my group notifications turned off, for this to be pleasing. I'd be spammed by Ordis's long audio. However, I did make an Ordis Windows sound theme for logging on/off, shutting down, getting an email, and connecting/disconnecting devices to the computer. Here are the files if anyone wants them.  You'll have to right click on the desktop, go into personalization, and modify the sounds. The names of the audio files correspond with the names of the sounds in the configuration list, so you'll have no issues knowing which ones to set to which. You could conceivably use those same audio files for Skype -- all you have to do is go into the Skype options and modify the sounds.

Edited by Scylax

..... Alright. I need to figure out how you did that so I can too.

It's fairly simple.

I extracted the wanted files from the "Warframe Fankit Jan. 2015 Update" folder on their MEGA download page (which you can get to from the topic I linked). I then converted the files into .WAV format using an online audio converter. From there, I opened Skype's 'Tools' menu, went to 'Sounds', and imported the sounds I wanted. From there, you just choose what sound should play for what action.

Yeah -- I get way too many messages, even from individuals with my group notifications turned off, for this to be pleasing. I'd be spammed by Ordis's long audio. However, I did make an Ordis Windows sound theme for logging on/off, shutting down, getting an email, and connecting/disconnecting devices to the computer. Here are the files if anyone wants them.  You'll have to right click on the desktop, go into personalization, and modify the sounds. The names of the audio files correspond with the names of the sounds in the configuration list, so you'll have no issues knowing which ones to set to which.

This sounds like something I'd like. Thank you for posting them!

Edited by Leraku

It's fairly simple.

I extracted the wanted files from the "Warframe Fankit Jan. 2015 Update" folder on their MEGA download page (which you can get to from the topic I linked). I then converted the files into .WAV format using an online audio converter. From there, I opened Skype's 'Tools' menu, went to 'Sounds', and imported the sounds I wanted. From there, you just choose what sound should play for what action.

This sounds like something I'd like. Thank you for posting them!

Totally going to at least give this a try... Though I'm worried my weird windows 8 setup may hide some of those options from me.