Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Key Packs Should Be Reduced In Price As The Overall Affinity Gain Per Day Has Been Reduced

UndeadGhostWarrior

LoL an EXPLOIT?? Do you even know what an exploit is? Obviously not. If you're an idiot, do yourself a favor and don't advertise it to the world, mkay?

Betting you're just mad because you can't get syndicate weapons as fast as before to sell for plat.

And it was an exploit of sorts. Two players just pick off stragglers while an Excalibur and Trinity spam RJ on the entire map until the enemies don't get one shotted. If you really thought that DE wouldn't patch that in some way, you're the idiot then.

DE gets to tell us how to play, and sometimes, it's in theirs (and ours, believe it or not) best interests to do so.  'Nuff said.  Letting players treat the game as a farm simulator isn't healthy for either party in the long run.  Certainly, it wasn't a very promising mentality for people to just run the premier farm spot 3-4 times just to "get it over with" then return to their 2 hour survivals/40 wave defenses.  They decided to discourage that and have us turn towards varied mission types instead.

DE gets to tell us how to play, and sometimes, it's in theirs (and ours, believe it or not) best interests to do so.  'Nuff said.  Letting players treat the game as a farm simulator isn't healthy for either party in the long run.  Certainly, it wasn't a very promising mentality for people to just run the premier farm spot 3-4 times just to "get it over with" then return to their 2 hour survivals/40 wave defenses.  They decided to discourage that and have us turn towards varied mission types instead.

They didn't eliminate the farming, they just relocated it, took out player some player choice, and said have at it.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Yes, God forbid people use synergy while teaming and make the best use of the skills we have.. "What? They aren't playing the way I WANT them to? Well, I'll fix this!!" - Surely a quote by DE Scott. Draconian Lord of DE. 

And unfortunately, this really saps my energy to play this much anymore. I'm a grand master and I have seen so many broken promises, broken..everything. I dont want to play this 24 /7 for a week. Really don't like the way this game is headed :( Getting very tired of the undertones of Us vs. Them. Breaks my friggin heart.

synergy, best use of skill, you make it sound much better than it looks...

I don't even watch my screen when i play drako, i watch something on my other screen or on my tablet. And i don't even use macro.

you didn't have a lot of energy left to begin with.

you are right

there was the one unlucky guy in the group that had to play trinity so everyone else could run their macro

UndeadGhostWarrior was hollering about people knowing what a word actually means, and you should learn the difference between a macro and a bot.

If it's self repeating it's no longer a simple marco and it's a bot. Which is against TOS.