Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Surv 3 Orokin Cell Reward Wtf Realy>?

2rei

Just did a survival..... and I'm very disappointed.

First 5 minutes, rotation A, i get 3 cells.... Can't get worse from here..... but then i get 5 cores at the 20 minute mark our rotation C! Now I'm really disappointed....

Guys I'm going to need some Fries, I can't hold in the salt.....

this better be a @(*()$ joke on DE's part, nobody needs orokin cells in t4 surv DE, NO ONE. it's not like 500 cores is fast to farm it is still time locked so what the F*** DE, and further more the amount of people who even farm 500 cores fast isn't that many, you keep coming after the 1% for what @(*()$ reason? stop messing with content without any justification!!!!!!

Just got a 3x Cell pack on a T4S. Got it 3 times in 40minutes. Whos brilliant idea was this to add it to T4? /sarcasm.

Edit: You used to NEVER get x3 Cell packs from Tower 4(FOUR)4 Survival as a 5 minute reward (Could get from Corrupted Vor). You did get them in l-lll. Why the hell are they in T lV now?

Edited by LuxLo

must be a bug, coz in the patch notes it says t3(why t3 though, doesnt even make sense)

FFFUUUUUUUUU

NOW IT HAS.

I mean it has no sense, but it has sense wrote something like this in patchnote.

I hope this text its not a mistake:

Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.

Or maybe they wanna wrote "decrease" and mistyped again.

FFFUUUUUUUUU

NOW IT HAS.

I mean it has no sense, but it has sense wrote something like this in patchnote.

I hope this text its not a mistake:

Increased the amount of Fusion Cores you get in Void Survival Rewards depending on tier of Survival being played.

Or maybe they wanna wrote "decrease" and mistyped again.

I hope not but no one seems to be getting r5s anymore

This is a blatant slap in the face for players, this change does nothing but dilute the drop tables to increase the grind. It's not like DE added a rare resource the was in high demand,  orokin cells can be farmed in multiple place across the star map AND in T1-3 survival, so why does DE feel it necessary to add Orokin Cells to T4 Survival?
Well It's clearly not in the players best interest let me tell you that, it only hinders progress and adds nothing to the game apart from increasing meaningless grind.

No they haven't.

The wiki doesn't have to be correct, and it could've already been updated to the new tables.

Relying on wiki to prove a fact is pointless.

I can't post the datamined droptable here, but it doesn't have any OCs, and I never got any of them in a T4S unless Vor dropped one.

Yes.... they have. And just to clarify (seeing as you dont know how wikis work), when I checked the wiki, it was NOT updated to give info on the newest version of the game.

Did you really just claim that the wiki is false and YOU, with absolutlely NO PROOF are correct simply because you say you datamined? Are you serious? And people are believing you?! I and many others have had the as rewards before in t4 survivals, as mind blowing as it is.

Dude if noob stop talking  all guys that play t4 know that cells  never be on t4 surv  i dont wanna talk with idiots gl

The only noob here is you, mate. You played t4 survival to 9 minutes and claim to know everything about it, lol.

I don't give a shiz what the Wiki says, the only place I had ever seen an orokin cell in T4S was from Vor.  I have run at least 1 T4S a day since August 2014.

It's in the drop table. I can't really say any more. You're lucky if you never had them as rewards. I have and I play them (t4 survivals) a lot too.

Well, this is the last time I give an answer to people who only want to hear what they want to hear.

never gotten a single orokin either in a lot of t4s so whatever you say dude, nobody buys your S#&$ anyway

And yet everyone trusts the guy who claims to know everything with no evidence, and the guy who keeps calling everyone who disagrees with him a noob.

Whatever.  Have fun getting mad over there.

Edited by IANOBW

Yeah, theey have.

Check the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void#SurvivalPC

Tower 4 survival rewards, top right, in Rotation A - you can get cores, cells, boarP stock or boP ornament

Dude orokin cells were never a reward in t4 survival... 2rei is speaking the truth... You can only get orokin cells as drops from vor. Dont be a noob and release false information !!!

And yet everyone trusts the guy who claims to know everything with no evidence, and the guy who keeps calling everyone who disagrees with him a noob.

Whatever.  Have fun getting mad over there.

Your the only one arguing here with everyone. Wiki is outdated and wrong on too many things which I do not care to list.

I do... well did... 25-30min t4s solo runs for the sake of cores. Out of hundreds runs I never got even 1 cell as rotation reward so excuse me for thinking you have issues with self importance. Your opinion is just that your opinion... the rest of us mortals will go with whats actually applies in practice for us... sad pitiful mortals.

Not sure who is getting "mad" here.

Edited by HiSaZuL

Your the only one arguing here with everyone. Wiki is outdated and wrong on too many things which I do not care to list.

I do... well did... 25-30min t4s solo runs for the sake of cores. Out of hundreds runs I never got even 1 cell as rotation reward so excuse me for thinking you have issues with self importance. Your opinion is just that your opinion... the rest of us mortals will go with whats actually applies in practice for us... sad pitiful mortals.

Not sure who is getting "mad" here.

Gosh, gee. I love being the centre of attention.

Edit: Even if it was outdated, it still proves that cells were part of the reward for cycle A in t4 survivals, which is the point I was trying to make. All thats changed since the update are chances of getting one reward from another.

Edited by IANOBW