Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, Ps4 Nub Here. What Do You Do After You Finished The Game?

(PSN)jensyao

Hey dere. You generally don't ever "finish" the game. You can easily just leave the game whenever you want and play a different game. Go to the outdoors, be free, get fresh air. You can take a break before you feel "burnt out" and take the game back when U16 comes.

You never finish warframe. This world is actually matrix, and warframe is a Virtual Training Simulator. When you wake up, you will find yourself in your Liset. Now serious. If you don't wanna get bored by this game, go play some other games once in a while. Constantly playing this game can get you bored of it. Trust me.

I doubt you have beaten the game completely. To beat warframe you have to:

1) gather and max all warframes

2) gather and max all weapons

3) complete all missions

4) mod your warframes and weaponry as pro builds

- this means forma -- lots of forma

5) Gather all mods and max them

6) Scan every enemy and every item with codex scanner

7) Make new records in endless missions

- run defence/interception/survival/tactical alerts eg. 3 hour straight or max points with your pro builds

8) When you have beaten the game, have a pause

9) Return to warframe when DE has release new content (new quests, weapons and frames and maps and missions and mods)

- max new frames and weapons and forma them as pro. Beat the new maps with new records

10) Conclusion: So basically this game is like pokemon. You gotta gather them all!

And remember, every 2 weeks there's a void trader. You can buy primed mods and new weapons from him.

Have fun!

Edit: uh, and i forgot all the decorations and sigils you can buy/get to your warframe, melee weapons and liset and syndicate mods and stuff.
Edited by carnaga